• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tinggg

[2010.02.19] Kara: "Lupin's dance will be even more powerful than the Mister butt dance."

111 posts in this topic

W-O-W

a hotter dance than mr?? cant wait to see it!!!!!!!!

if it IS a hotter dance then i dont see whats gonna stop our girls from stealing the spotlight!!! <3

More powerful? I still prefer the cute and bubbly Kara! If commparing the sexy style they are doing now, I would choose BEG instead!

JuNiOrx3

By listening to the rhythm of Lupin, It has got to be better than Mister. Can't wait for the video!

thx for the translation.

La, la, la, la, la, la

mister, hey mister....

i'm soo excited!!!! can't wait for their promotions to start ^__^

seeing gyuri and ji young dancing a little on sukira radio i get the feeling it may just beat mister

uh oh- es!!!

lupin tease :D

Edited by graszny

Oh Wow YAY!!!! Really?

heh, that word made me excited lol, Powerfull? maybe butt dance Lupin power from KARA.. HAHAHA!!!

hell yeah, I hope Lupin dance will be booming this year, like but dance .... and I can't wait Lupin MV, lol

Thanks for translation Tinggg...

I felt the same thing too! I really can't w8! Is there some sort of countdown?

I can't wait for the MV!

Ever since gyuri and jiyoung's teaser, i've been even more anxious to see it!

got to see the live performance inorder to see if it's better than the butt dance.

so is it the running, shoulder or chest dance?

i like all of them.

ommmo ommmo!!! the MV the MV! is HAWT! =) i just watched inki and im excited that they previewed Kara for their comeback stage next week. woohooo!

Lupin is surely one of the best song KARA has ever sang ^^

Looking forward for their performence on stage :3

The dance on the music video is really nice.....now it's time for full dance version and see if it's really going to be a hit like the butt dance! looking forward to it!

battling with the soshies with the black concept!even though i havn't seen lupin yet, but they sure have stolen the limelight!

the verdict will be out in less than 2 days time.

and wish them all the success during comebacks.

love to see them on stages again.

kara hwaiting.

WHOOT! GO KARA GO!!

XD LUPIN ROCKS!!

The dance on the music video is really nice.....

now it's time for full dance version

and see if

it's really going to be a hit like the butt dance!

looking forward to it!

"will be"?? haha i think it is by a landslide =P

haha the butt dance for Mister was more cute than anything else in my opinion =P

hehe

thanks for sharing

KARA FIGHTING!!!

Mister had the dance that made me like Kara

With the new lupin dance now, i got attracted to Kara more!

Good luck with your comeback girls!

great dance!indeed more powerful than the butt dance....i especially like the later part of the dance..

anyone notices that they also did quite a lot of chest pumping moves?

Umm...I dunno about this....I thought butt dance brought a really big impact. But so far I'm loving Lupin dance....especially the Emergency Exit part!