[2010.02.20] Goo Hara tears up because of Nicole's words

coffeebeanie

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh hara, what's it like to have a friend who knows & understands you? please don't cry.

not sure during her earlier days, but now she does appear cheerful & confident.

i watched invincible youth purely because of hara. never miss an episode.

hara fighting.

so nicole is coming, i can't wait for the episode to arrive in my country.

best moment was the rare chance when the other members also briefly appeared in the episode whereby hara was "punished" to grow some mushrooms. haha. love it!

ahhh poor hara nicole also struggled when she first went over so its comforting to know that they all get along well.

they all went through a lot of hard work i supose ;) kara jjang!

Awww.. yeah. It must be really hard for Hara since she first debuted till now..Nicole had been Hara's best friend for a whole year since she debuted and she must have felt and saw the amount hard work Hara had put in for her achievement and popularity today..

I think it is really tough road for Hara and after hearing what Nicole had actually say, she might feel that Nicole is so understanding and caring towards her.. That is why she got so emotional. I can see the strong friendship bond that Hara and Nicole share. It is really sweet to see that Kara members are so close and loving towards each other. It is so touching <3

Well, I hope Nicole and Hara's friendship will be of eternity. Hehe.. Hope they can both do well in their individual activities and of course Kara will continue to receive more love from their fans! :D

Kara fighting!!~