[2010.02.20] Goo Hara tears up because of Nicole's words

coffeebeanie

Awww.. They're so sweet!

It's true though. We could all see how shy Hara was when she first debuted with Jiyoung. More over, with all the comments she had to face from the netizens.

It's nice to see Nicole supporting her like this.

Thank you for sharing the news!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

╔══════════════╗

Aaawww what Nicole said was really sweet~ 。◕‿◕。

And the way it impacted Hara just goes to show how much they understand and love each other!

I'm glad they are best friend~ they'll always have each other for support and comfort during hard times~

And since they're both in the 91' line, it makes their bond even stronger!

Hopefully they'll always be that close~

... Even when they're old grannies lol!

HaNi is pure LOVE~ ♥

╚══════════════╝

That is so sweet!!!

Aww just love Nicole so much!!!

I really wish to see the day when they will do a reunion special when KARA are all mothers and married..

Sitting around in the park enjoying each others' company with their children running around...

One of the sweetest things that CAN happen...

KARA Hwaiting!!!

So touching... ): Hara and Nicole was so close to each other... I love their friendship like this.. (: agree with Nicole..

Hara was so shy while debuting with Jing.. But now.. We can see her to be the 'real Hara' in TV ^^ love Hara! <333

Thanks a lot for this news ^^

Aww that's a really sweet thing to say. :) I remember when Hara used to be really quiet and I thought she was just really pretty. And then she started getting more confident and comfortable and... :3 I'm glad she can express herself more freely on talk shows and show the world how amazing she is. :)