[2010.02.20] Kara's Lupin is a chart-topper after three days

Peterrr

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh i already read this on allkpop :eyelove:

there's a lot of pressure on our girls?? ah they dont have to be so pressurized, just do what you can and we're satisfied!! but of course, if there's a killer dance, i shall be jumping for joy XD

KARA JJANG!! <3

and oh yeah.... CONGRATZ!!!!!! this is the first time when our girls reach #1 in any chart before their comeback stage.

jeez there's still 4 more days to the 25th.... why does time suddenly seem to go so slowly???

Those music charts tat they topped are not really popular overseas! In order to catch attention of other ppl in other countries, they must topped in Music Bank, Music Core and etc but I dun tink they can top so soon becuz of SNSD's Oh! Maybe they can attempt and M! Countdown! LOL!!!

JuNiOrx3

^ KARA is doing fine overseas. And Music core doesn't have awards...it's the chart rankings that give wins for those music shows...SNSD's "Oh" is winning cause of sales and their fanbase, 2AM is even catching up with them. But right now, it is KARA who's topping the charts. That's what this article is all about.

Edited by KaraNice