What is something KARA hasn't done that you'd want them to do?

mae

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

to have reality show in their dorms

i really like to know their stories living 5 of them together under one roof,,

their conflicts and how they solve them

it would be great if that kind of reality show showed up!

in that way, i can get more intimate with my beloved KARA! <333

There is so many things I want KARA to do.

First would be a reality show like (suju full house, SNSD/shinee hello baby) I do want to see KARA with a baby

Second: A asian tour like their sunbae(and the other artist)

Third: have a full blow concert in Korea(since I realized that probably never had that)

Fourth: We got married( I don't care who the couple just at least one of them) really hope it KARA/shinee(Keycole)

Fifth: Let each members do there only things like gyuri start acting again, Ham can start acting again, Ji young can be like a radio dj, HAra can do more photoshoot and be funny on variety shows, Nicole can start dancing more on dance battle and stuff like that

Sixth: Let Nicole, Gyuri, Ham sing a song together that showcase their vocal

and lastly(that all I can think of) Let Nicole showcase her vocal, and her powerful dancing(either sexy, or hip hop which I think that the style she comforable with doing)

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

• 2 weeks later...

I hope that they get to have their own tv show that shows their dorky selves in the dorm! They also need more TV appearances like interviews and stuff.. I also wish they could have their own Asia tour concert.. They will dominate the world ! >:D

i want kara to gain enough popularity to be able to perfrom internationally. i can go watch them where ever they perform ^^- hopefully this happens in the future.

Also, agreeing with most people on this forum, for kara to have there own reality show

kara fighting !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...