What is something KARA hasn't done that you'd want them to do?

mae

do a cf!!..they dont get to do much cf..the only cf of them that i know is way back during if u wanna days..it was lemona if im not mistaken..

n oh yeah collabo with bigbang!!!woo!!!jus coz im a kabang fan or 2pm maybe lol...

i know its not likely to happen since yg producing a new girl group n 2pm has wg..but hey a girl can dream rite?.. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see KARA doing more commercials and exposure. Since 3/5 of them are still junior high/high school kids, how about a uniform ad? Have they done that yet? I'm still pretty new. But I think they'd look really cute and preppy in pretty uniforms.:D Something like Elite or Ivy Club or something. That'd be awesome. :D

I would like them to have a reality show in Mnet like WG's Wonder Bakery, SNSD's factory girl and even SHINee has one in the channel too. so why not Kara? i have faith in them ^^

i want to hear all of them speak in english

and be featured in a series like wonder bakery or mtv shows

umm what else?

have a special stage with WG and a fashion photoshoot with them.

and they should have a concert so i can buy the dvd..lol.

and i want them to have their own english song..lol

Edited by bunnyboo83

^The pretty girl thing is a kewl idea. :]]

i agree, i want their own weekly series show, preferably on Mnet. I know about their selfcamera, but I want it to be longer, and have their own seasons, like season 1, season 2, e.t.c. And i want it to be all about KARA, cuz on Zoo Zoo Club, it was more about the animals. I want it to be more like SNSD's Girls Go to School or MTV Wonder Girls.

Edited by Smile_Always

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They've gone on magazines before but

GOSHDARNIT DSP PUT THEM IN A MAGAZINE T_T

i'm going crazy here. D: is it so hard to get someone to take pictures of them and put them in a little book with glossy pages?

i want them to be in a really nice one with great clothes.

and i want to see their mature side and i want the pictures to be chic and classy and subtly sexy and unique and creative and T_T

^^ i complained about this sooo many times before lol..

but i always figured it was b/c they weren't "popular" to be in those magazines.. that's not really much of an issue these days..

well and star photo whenever they come out should satisfy us until then :D

and the cfs...

^^ i know!! the behind the scenes stuff too..

i'd love to see what the girls do while they wait or just follow them around for a day..

and also i want them to get their own show.. sometimes i wonder if they are offered or dsp refuses them.. dsp seems picky with those things.. and KARA hasn't even been in many magazines sine the kara 5 came out either..

so weird..

^oh i knowww.

a group having their own show does soo much for them! Because then, people fall in love with them as people and not as performers.

i hope DSP has some major things up his sleeve, because he said a lot of positive things when Pretty Girl came out.

KARA hasn't even been in many magazines sine the kara 5 came out either..

D: you'd think he'd put them in magazines more since he chose a previous model/dancer to be in the group. Modeling could really show off Hara's charm. That, and acting. lmao. i want to see hara act again. and GYUL! lol. her child acting <3

But it'd be great if they could have a really serious photoshoot.

i just really want one from them. I mean, there are so many magazines out there! XD

• 4 weeks later...

i REALLY want the a capella singing to come back.. even if it's only gyulhamcole.. i miss the layering of the notes and everything live :D.... no offense to hara or jiyoung but there was life before them and singing was strictly emphasized..

so i hope singing becomes an important thing to KARA again.. i mean JiRa still has a ways to go.. they have to know the other 3 have more experience so they shouldn't be any hard feelings ..

for me the easy choice is, like so many people, for them to have a weekly show. anything that would

increase there presence in my life is good in my thinking. I would love to see them more, and to get

to know them better through that. I would also love to see a Kara documentary. they have a very demanding schedule it seems to me, so I would love to see a special that just follows them around for a couple of weeks,to shows, rehersals etc. they deal well I think with the demands placed on them, & I

would love to see them doing what it is they do.

• 4 weeks later...

^ well that would be similiar to their selfcams they had awhile back

though i really do miss those, shows us more of their personalities and interactions with eachother

hmm, none of them have started acting in dramas and such yet... but i really don't want them to cause that would mean less time for their music... XD so i'll hold off on that one

honestly this group does a lot, i would jsut want more shows or specials to give an insider look on their lives now, guess the interviews are nicee :)

in terms of music, let nicole danceee, she wants sexy, give her some sexy choreography to work with, the only one that would have a problem adapting is jiyoung, the rest can fit the concept >_<

danielle, me too!! i want to see how they are like just doing whatever and it's not scripted :lol:

yes give gyuri some mature stuff to work with and powerful dance moves for nicole to work with..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

they still haven't done a really nice mature photo shoot yet :lol:.. like i see all these other idol groups taking these edgy photos and KARA still hasn't .. so i wonder if they were ever asked.. if not then is it b/c of their current image?.. hmm questions lol. but i think we might see these in their book.. :D