What is something KARA hasn't done that you'd want them to do?

mae

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If they can sing Japanese, they can sing English. Some of the songs are already in English but with some Korean, LOL. Some Kamila fan said KARA is at the forefront of the new Pop sound. They will be very popular possibly in Europe and the western countries. I can imagine Madonna singing a cover of KARA's song. Just get a good English lyric writer and get Nicole to guide the other members on how to sing it with American accent. We will see them do a Wonder Girl achievement of being in the Top 100. I won't be surprised if they do even better since each KARA member is fantastic. (Biased perhaps)

• 2 weeks later...

Look at how crazy fans supporting KARA! it brings tears to my eyes...KAMILIA FOREVER! and also Look at how the fans love them.

this video brought tears to my eyes. Look at how they've worked so hard to get to where they want.

tumblr_li22rzCKQQ1qbkd0x.jpgtumblr_li22sdXQpF1qbkd0x.jpgtumblr_li22sr8B8x1qbkd0x.jpgtumblr_li22t5rJTk1qbkd0x.jpgtumblr_li22rhVsy21qbkd0x.jpg

btw, idk where and when are those pictures happened..i just found those pictures somewhere :)

Edited by molly

1. an Asian concert tour. im sure it'll be a huge success :)
  2. go on Hello Baby (not as guests)
  3. for one of the members to be in a virtual marriage on WGM
  4. to include duets in their future albums. GyulHam and GyulJing duets would be great XD
  5. to cover more famous "english pop" songs in english. i know they covered fergalicious before, but i want more~
  6. have more remixes of their songs. the lupin remix was just awesome.
  7. i want KARA to finally visit Karaholic.... and leave a message :D
  8. more storyline mvs. and please let the storyline make sense.
  9. to have more hiphop-ish songs for their title tracks. KARA5 did an amazing job with Burn and i cant wait to see more from them ^^

just want to send this clear to those whom doubt us, "we may be not as huge as some other idol groups in korea but give us a kara concert, we are sure to fill up all the seats you can provide!"

WAH !!! I'm really touched while watching this video :teary:

Seeing the pics... and every word it says is exactly CORRECT!!

KARA is where they are now coz of their hardwork

Seriously the girls have been so strong and have to go through so many obstacles

But they still did their BEST and they NEVER GIVE UP

Im sooo PROUD of them !! :gemadmire:

And now all of their hardwork is paid !!!

Alot of people know them and LOVE them

And there will be ALOT more in the future :gemwin:

People can't get enough of KARA !!!

KARA's fans/KAMILIA DAEBAK !! :gemhappy:

SUPPORTING KARA ALL THE WAY :gemheart:

KARA FIGHTING :gemcheer:

[kamiliaunite][/kamiliaunite]

KARA TILL THE END