What is something KARA hasn't done that you'd want them to do?

mae

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Somethings I want for Kara are:

1. Asian Concert Tour: This is the biggest one, and so far I think it should concentrate on Korean and Japan but they should also go to some other countries like Singapore, Malaysia and maybe Taiwan and China; even if the fan-bases in those countries aren't as large, a good way to get more recognition IS to go on tour and people will be curious and go to see the show. Kara definitely have enough fame and popularity to hold a concert. Also concerts can help unify all the Kamilia. When Kara can finally have their first concert, it will show just how far they have come.

2. Really BIG advertisement deal: Kara has done many commercials, but I want them to do more. CF's, especially those for household products or for a multinational brand are a sign of popularity outside of the tween idol scene. I really want Kara to do a CF for a brand like Coke, LG, HP, Sony, Pepsi, GE, Nestle, Nikon, Canon, Kodak or even a really big multinational food chain like McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Pizza Hut...something really big. I know they have KIA, but another two or three really big advertisements for some multinational brands would be really good for them and would be some great revenue. Also I know they have some of these brands already like LG in Japan, but I mean for Korea AND Japan, and just Asia in general lol.

3. Win a Daesang or More Bonsang's: Kara has alot of awards from their music shows, but I think that at this stage in their career, they should start collecting more official awards at the big year end ceremonies. But I want the win to be due to the gathering of the public around Kara and not because we as Kamilia "bulk-buy" Kara to the win.

I want people to see their real talent. Yea, a dance battle would be great. And a showcase of singing talents from Gyul, Ham, and Cole. Well I think Cole's not super good in singing but that will have to prove me wrong. I believe in Nicole. She's so talented. :)

Yea, they should also have their own UFO accounts.

And they should RETWEET their fans' messages more often. :)

1. Solo concert

2. Reality shows like WGM or Hello Baby. Or a show where we could follow their daily activities and stuff, something similar to what they did on KARA Channel.

3. I'd like to see Jiyoung act in a drama! She seems to have great acting skills, from what I've seen in their story-based MVs.

5. I agree with everyone about the legit dance break. Even if it's just Nicole, Hara and Seungyeon, since they seem to be the strongest dancers. Something that will blow everyone away.

4. Most importantly, something that they seem to not be doing a lot lately - rest. ^^

Produce a 1080p Bluray format of something like Abba the Movie.

It tells about their beginnings with video clips, the hardship they went through, their current fame, their achievements, each member's profile and personalities, shows all their top live performances with their fans chanting in DTS and Dolby sound. Include a new, full-english, fast pace song for the western market. Must have subtitles for all regions. Finally, get a professional world class bluray movie or video producer so that it will be a definitive movie history of KARA. It will become a top Kamilia possession.

A major solo concert and an Asian Concert Tour, or probably better to have a World Concert Tour huh? ^_^

Dub a main role on an anime.haha! Just thought It would be fun to watch an anime voiced by our girls. :lol:

A movie documentary of the girls, their life individually and together, and their career starting from their debut up to their rise as one of the major idol groups in Korea and Japan. :thumbup:

Like many others, I'm waiting for their concerts and i hope they can publish it later in 3D cause i think it will be spectacular with vivid colors that can go well with all of the songs and of course their dance moves. :gemshout:

There's one more that i hope can happen this year. I hope that they can appear on kohaku! It will be good for them but most importantly I'm super excited and anxious to see what they will do on stage to help their team wins.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like them to have something similar to SNSD's Factory Girl, where they sort of "sign on" to a company and perform some tasks. That way people/fans can see another side of the girls, and let them have some fun doing something else other than the daily sing-and-dance schedule.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm all for a full length concert in the US.  Only appearing here to do 4 or 5 songs seems kind of a waste.  They fly all the way here for just 20 minutes on stage when in a major market like Los Angeles, they should be able to sell out a nice mid size venue and do a full on concert like TVXQ recently did.

Conquer the whole world?

Joke(I'm serious about it). I'm just really waiting for their World tour and visit here at the Philippines :refreshed: , that would be so heavenly.

Also they should be more often on Korean variety shows, like on Running Man and many other shows  :energetic:

• 4 weeks later...

1.The five of them to appear on a 2-part episode in RUNNING MAN ;A;
2.To have a month long vacation from work. They needed a well-deserved, out of the business industry vacation with no lurking paparazzis.
3.To have blossoming, healthy, and undisturbed love lives.
:energetic:  :energetic:  :energetic:  :energetic:  :energetic:  :energetic:  :energetic:  :energetic:  :energetic:  :energetic:  :energetic: 

There are so many things that the girls achieved, things that no one could ever imagine when they debuted.... 6 years passed but they still have so many things I'd like for them and for me, as a Kamilia.

1. KARASIA going all around Asia.

2. more solo songs -- their Solo Collection was flawless..

3. more of the girls skills -- Gyul's piano, Hammie's dancing, Jing's guitar....

shows are too tiring imo and it takes so much time..