What is something KARA hasn't done that you'd want them to do?

mae

"What is something KARA hasn't done yet that you'd want them to do?"

hmm for me, i want them to have their own weekly show that has tasks for them to perform, like a situational based show, kinda like zoo zoo club :D

i'd also like gyulhamcole to sing together just once :D

then people who ever doubted them when Sunja went for her break will have to eat their words :lol:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, i definately want them to have their own daily show too. But more like SNSD's show "Factory Girls". I just want them to have more exposure. I believe they went on MNET, Go To School / School of Rock ? something like that. But they didn't get alot of air time, this time i want them to have one where it's just them invited. Have Gyuri, Nicole, and SY have their own song is a great idea too :lol: maybe someone will have a solo on their next album.

i just thought of something else..

A really really nice photoshoot like in a trendy fashion magazine..

i want the girls to look super edgy with black eye liner :lol:

i hope it happens :D

i want them to have their own School Of Rock. they had one last year but it was joined with Supernova. yep, i would love to see KARA's very own School of Rock. there are so many things i want KARA to try out.

- their own Reality Show. (they were supposed to have one for the audition of new members, but it was canceled -.- im still STILL waiting for this one to happen. it can be about anything right? lol)

- perform for Hollywood Bowl

- definitely a nice photoshoot. haha. like Mae said. :D G-Market & Junior Mags are all they had so far.

but eye liner..? you want them to be emo? :lol:

^^ haha not emo but they always portray happy and sugary :lol:

so maybe more like urban, street, rockerish haha.. it'd be refreshing :P

but now that i think more about the gyulhamcole song.. that's totally not impossible..

look at Triple S.. it could happen :)

baby boy and gooday are good examples of gyulhamcole :D

^^ oh i don't know about performing each other's songs.. i don't know if Kamilia is ready for the attacks haha

i want them to participate at the end of year shows.. cause i remember last year they had a bunch and i kinda want to see KARA dressed for the season ^^ and be included with snsd and wg.. just to show everyone that KARA deserves to be there too :lol:

and this one isn't really want KARA hasn't done.. more like some person ..

i want like a prominent entertainer to say in public that he/she likes KARA the best out of all the girl groups :).. i always get irritated with people only pick the other two groups :D i'm sure it's not hard to like KARA..

since i have all this time to think ...ahem no come back news :eyelove:

instead of a fun show .. how about a documentry based one..

like we get to see each girl's day, follow them around and their thoughts etc..

we get to especially learn more about JiRa.. we get to learn about each of the girl's more closely..

see how they work together and practice and everything..

hey they could've had a show with the gyulhamcole meeting JiRa and becoming a new version..

i mean if they had a show like this.. and we saw how hard they had to work together..i don't think the girl's would've had so many criticisms when rock u started..

i would love that more if i had to choose the documentary style compared to a fun variety one..

but if the world was perfect and dsp wasn't dsp they'd have two shows haha

i definitely want them to act. hmm...more like a kdrama. because i'm one heck of a fan of kdramas. i want them to be in the same show. i also want to see them play instruments like drums, guitars, piano and bass. i saw gyuri drumming when they were singing in a noraebang. but i want to see all of them playing altogether :P

I want a mini concert!!!!! Esp. after this coming 2nd album is released >__< Well it only needs to be a little more than a fanmeeting, but the girls all showcase their talent! And there should be Sungja there as one of the special guests xD who else? hm.. younha, seungyeon's honey hehe xD and yoobin, gyuri's forever dear friend LOL these two girls should have a duet rap song!!! and more than that, we can see Nicole & Hara's special dance (battle?!), mini drama , perhaps??

And certainly the show is officially filmed to broadcast or for an online buyable disc LOL otherwise I will definitely die of jealousy with Korean Kamilia ><

^

now that Pim mentioned it, i want Kara to have an indoor fanmeeting with stages and all. lol.

all of their fan-meeting were held outdoors and reading Mr Pokie's account,

it seemed to be pretty short too. an Indoor Fan-Meeting to showcase their talent. :)

they didnt had any showcase for their 1st blooming right? they debuted just like that no? lol.

i want showcases & indoor fan-meetings.

and UFOs! i want them to have their own UFOs. lol

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm like a ton of other ppl have already said, i want them to have a show that gives more exposure. Not like the SelfCams or zoo zoo club things, but a show that revolves around THEM.

and UFOs! i want them to have their own UFOs. lol

yeah! (:

i love reading UFOs. they're always so cute and such a great way to interact with fans.

woot~

and i want them to have a CF, too.

perhaps with

ss501

? but jealous fangirls= :w00t:

I agree with the whole "sophisticated" photoshoot. Vogue Girl Korea does amazing photoshoots--I love every single one of them. If they were to feature in VGK I would jump for joy! Again, I agree, they usually just stick with the cutesy look. I'd love to see them branch out more :lol:.

And I've also wanted them to have a show. Zoo zoo club was cute, but very short ^_^. Mnet always thinks up crazy reality tv shows haha. I'm sure they could think of one for our Kara!

I was expecting a new song for their comeback (with a new image) but the mnet polls states that they're performing Good Day Season 2? I love the song but...it was kind of a disappointment :/

^^ Good Day Season 2 isn't their new song :P.. technically..

DSP said it was released as a present for the fans,

it's not their new album/concept that we're all waiting for :P

Ohhh I see. I heard about that too. So I guess the Good Day Season 2 perf is going to be a treat for the fans? I hope the following week they come back with their new song. I want news about their coming album :P

i'm a genius haha no i'm not but...

since their new song is called "Pretty Girl" .. how about a reality show where they take girls who don't feel pretty and help them feel pretty?.. like not just clothes, hair and makeup but like talking to them and stuff.. our girls are good at talking and stuff and plus i think they are really good role models :D.. i don't know but somehow i think it works lol...

hmm.. but with all the positive feedback our girls are getting they defiantly deserve a show of their own and with mr. dsp back.. i really hope it's going to happen!!

since their new song is called "Pretty Girl" .. how about a reality show where they take girls who don't feel pretty and help them feel pretty?.. like not just clothes, hair and makeup but like talking to them and stuff.. our girls are good at talking and stuff and plus i think they are really good role models :D.. i don't know but somehow i think it works lol...

:eyelove: I was thinking about the same thing lol.

The girls really deserve to have a show of their own and It will be a great way to promote them more !