• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
jihaebutt

[Jingly] Bling Jing~ Ear-piercings galore!

168 posts in this topic

:) I never thought that maknae would have so many earrings. thought it looks good on her, choosing the right earrings. :)

Surprised that the maknae of kara got so many piercings, even more than her unnies.

Hehe, I like her piercings.

oh my goodness. how many ear piercings does she have? it's really weird since i typically don't like multiple ear piercings, but Jiyoung's ones don't irk me as much. maybe it's because the earstuds are really classy & pretty

:D!!

I love it!!!

I want to pierce my ears there too!!!

It looks so good~!!

hmmm for a maknae with so many piercing?!?!?

does the others have such piercings too? O.o

her ear piercings are cool.. she got 4.. that's many.

wow.. Jiyoung is cute and cool with her ear piercings.

oh wow it seems like she really likes piercings or something, she has so many ! i never expected this from her maybe since shes the youngest but shes still cute.

Maknae's rocking them ear piercings. :) Looks good on her!

Gorgeous maknae is gorgeous~ :)

WOW! thats a hell load of piercings!! Quite scary LOL. But one of my friends has more, i call him pain! (from naruto) LOL

ohmygosh that's a lot of piercings

but it looks totally awesome (:

i'd totally get that..if i weren't so wimpy ): in fact, i just barely pierced my own ears

the ones not on the lobes look painful ;O

but omg it looks so cool ;D

i never would've expected magnae would've had so many piercings!

haha usually i dont like alot of pericings but hers are very cute with the right type of earrings

It looks kinda creepy ! LOL. Usually i see people that have so many piercings are all those female gangsters. Now that i see jiyoung with so many piercings, it completely destroyed my thoughts towards plenty piercings.

I love the title "Bling Jing" xD

I think her generation liked piercing their ears, that's why she has so much? xD

whoa she has a lot of piercings

alot of korean celebs have the tragus piercing and also the one in the middle of the ear (lol don't know what to call it)

i wonder, what made them decide to get those?

what the..

yeah i remember she talked about it in self cam.

but i thought she only have 2 piercings in one side of her ear. --"

she looks more mature with her bling jing pierces ^^

she becomes prettier ^^ I love your first pic xD gyahh~

thanks for sharing~

wa so much accessories on her ear....

pretty lilttle Ji Young, & ouch, i want to get my ear pierced like that but it's so painful.

lol she owned her unnie!

and she is seriously looking more and more beautiful and mature for a girl her age!

JIYOUNG HWAITINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!