[2010.02.22] Countdown to the showdown of

KaraNice

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh what? I havent watch yesterday inkigayo, but that black snsd is for show show show??

but show show show is not as good as oh! IMO.. just one MV can make that change? i doubt it... well it would be fun to watch what kind of MV it was, but I don't think it will be a blast like OH!

I hope KARA win big this time!! go KARA!!!

huh what? I havent watch yesterday inkigayo, but that black snsd is for show show show??

but show show show is not as good as oh! IMO.. just one MV can make that change? i doubt it... well it would be fun to watch what kind of MV it was, but I don't think it will be a blast like OH!

I hope KARA win big this time!! go KARA!!!

SNSD will release a new song for their repackaged album...SM is doing damage control...KARA's Lupin is beating SNSD's Oh in online charts...so yeah, SNSD will release a NEW song.

The moment I saw SNSD's show3 outfits, I thought of KARA's concept...gah! I want KARA to win so bad!!!

Hope DSP has something up their sleeves as a counter-attack!

KARA fighting!!

I kinda grrrrr SM for doing this, can't they just let Kara get the spotlight just for a bit even? :P

Kara needs to win something, I don't recall them winning any at music bank. They did for Inki I remember....

Competition is good yes, I agree.. but let Kara have their moment too?

By the way, fighting to both groups!

bah this is annoying =___=

first of all I hate comparison/competition articles

second, DARN YOU SM

third, come on kamilia ;D Let's MAKE OUR GIRLS #1!

DSP better have a DARN good battle plan for this cuz SME just waged war on the wrong girls xD

Edited by aki

Kara will be fine. I love the competition between SNSD and Kara. We know they're great friends but

vicious rivals when on stage. I'm pretty excited to see them go against each other. IMO, Kara never loses.

I knew SM had a marketing scheme. W/ the repackaged album they are trying to boost SNSD sells to help them get number one b/c they Kara is going to be big competition. I believe Lupin will help Kara win plus they have not revealed their MV yet and also they promised the dance for the song would be awesome!!! I hope DSP promotes Kara like crazy and also have a better marketing strategy this time around. I know Kara will win some awards they r doing great and the music stations c/n ignore how well Lupin is doing on the charts ^_^ Kara hwaiting!!!

this is the most awaited battle both top girl group meets again and boh themed with black so excited

i dont whos side im on now

waiting for Kara Lupin

and waiting for the Black Soshi

who will prevail

i both love them T_T

Goodluck for both Groups

Loving you Kara Fighting!!!!!!

Loving You SNSD !!!!!

9 VS 5

Taeyeon Yuri Jessica VS Seungyeon Nicole

Tiffany Yoona SeoHyun VS Gyuri Jiyoung

Sooyoung Hyoyeon Sunny VS and Goo Hara