[2010.02.22] Countdown to the showdown of

KaraNice

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awh, my two fave groups together again! LOL

i love it when they promote at the same time.. means more karageneration moments! <3

kamilia & sones ftw!!!!

Copy cats SNSD.lol(no bashing)

I love Kara and of course i hope they win

And they'll definitely win

Kara and Lupin rocks

Lupin and stealer condept is really cool and attractive not sexy in a simple way like black soshi

The end of the Oh mv doesn't show anything really meaningful

Anyway,Kara jjang

Kara kara:x

Guest asyraf jiyoung saranghae~

although i'm also a SoShi fan other than Kara,Big Bang and 2PM,

but i think Kara will beat them^^

no offend

KARA HWAITING^^

BABY JING too, HWAITING :D

Even if SNSD are considered the #1 of girls groups I still feel like KARA can easily beat them!

It's only Kamilia who are supporting them etc.. But with their new album they have numerous of new fans

I know i shouldn't talk too fast but i think KARA will win at least one Mutizen !!

KARA JJANG!!

love them both but their black concept clash could be planned to create a sort of battle. in the end both will generate alot of public attention and both sides will win regardless dont you think? just my take on it and since the media will definetly beef it up the girls will reach and even bigger audience since they're up against soshi

I ♥ Both groups...so this is a hard decision.

But I'm a bigger SOSHI fan. I love Kara as well.

:thumbup:

Loving Lupin.

Hoping to "jam" on this all night long.

When Oh was released, Im such a big fan that I listened to it for 5 hours in loop! XD

Well, Lupin's on loop right now, hoping to be like OH!

KARA FIGHTING!

Let's take this year, since 2010 is FOR KARA! :) <3

wat song is SNSD going to promote with their dark concept? it's not Show Show Show is it? >.<

cuz if it is then Kara definitely wins in my books!

lmao, why would it be showshowshow? no one (or at least SME, i'm not too sure) has ever promoted a song that they performed along with the first promoted song of an album. for example, when Super Junior came back with Sorry, Sorry, they also performed Why I Like You. However, for the second promotion of the album, they released a repackage instead and performed a new song, It's You. Same with SNSD for their first album. They promoted Girls' Generation first and performed another song with it (I can't remember which though, but it definitely wasn't Kissing You) then released their repackaged album and promoted Kissing You. in my opinion, soshi's going to promote a new, unreleased song or a song off the second album that hasn't been performed yet (same goes for any song that has been performed on stage or radio shows, so star star star won't be promoted either, plus it's a ballad.)