[2010.02.22] Countdown to the showdown of

KaraNice

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, why do people have to compare them ): can't I like both? I mean yes, fanbase determines album sales and what not but I think they appeal different to me. Each group has their own appeals and not to mention each member! I love both and support both and will continue supporting both group :)

Plus~ aren't they all friends too? ^^

KARA and SNSD fighting!

if going by music charts & mv download counts, lupin is going to win some awards, just the question of when & for how long.

hope the hardwork will be paid off handsomely. want to see their reaction, again.

Agree!

Lol im like squeezed inbetween cos i love both Kara and SNSD

But im Still gonna support both

Seriously so hard for me to decide :X

I was wondering why VS.

Then i realised cause it's black and black.

lols!

Cuase i tot th concepts are diff.

I got dis all planned out! SNSD wins tripple crown then Kara wins the tripple crown then snsd wins 2456456 then kara wins 4654561351231465849 on music bank :thumbup: This is so hard. And T-ara wins 1 award? lol i like them but bleh

SM is really smart... (got to admit)

This way they won't be trying to use Oh! which is launched long before Lupin to compete against the comeback of Kara.

Instead they can focus their energy on the promotion of "BlackSoshi" also SM will have the advantage against Kara since the "BlackSoshi" mv will be AFTER Kara's comeback.

This way SM will be able to cut down the popularity of Kara and at the same time, hype up about the event of "BlackSoshi".

SM... brilliant yet 'evil' plan :D

(I'm not against snsd by the way. I like snsd too)

i really love both kara and snsd but honestly i really like it if kara bag every award this year because they worked hard for it and they deserve all of it.

SNSD have been winning most of the awards for this past few years and it would be really nice to see some fresh faces on the winners podium