[2010.02.22] Countdown to the showdown of

KaraNice

I enjoy the competition ^^

I see that our girls are being viewed as threats, but I think they would win this fight.

They have a new and very interesting concept (that doesn't follow the usual "cutezy" type...)

I must admit that SNSD has good songs, and so therefore I admit that I am so excited to watch the competition unfold between the the 2 top kpop girl groups!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love SNSD, but I kinda wish they would ditch this idea. Even though they revealed "Black Soshi" before Kara and T-ara showed their dark concepts, now they're just going to be part of the crowd.

Either way, I'm a fan of both groups and a bit of healthy competition should be a plus for everyone.

I know KARA can beat them!!!!! hahahha!! kara have the guts and the looks of being sexy and mature while snsd still got those mannequin looks. it's better if snsd keep on those cute looks. :3

but oh well, I want to feel there hot competition between the girl groups! but i know KARA can beat them all!! :3

Im fan of both sides though =)

Competitions are bound to happen but anyway if they did their best its good to hear.

They seems sisters to me on backstage but competitors on stage heh.

Kara fighting~

• 2 weeks later...