• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KaraNice

[2010.02.22] Countdown to the showdown of

153 posts in this topic

I enjoy the competition ^^

I see that our girls are being viewed as threats, but I think they would win this fight.

They have a new and very interesting concept (that doesn't follow the usual "cutezy" type...)

I must admit that SNSD has good songs, and so therefore I admit that I am so excited to watch the competition unfold between the the 2 top kpop girl groups!

i'm a fan of both so i'm happy with whoever wins. i just dont want other groups getting into the mix. lol

i think this will be a very tight battle

but somehow i think lupin is more addictive than oh!

it's because the song-dance are so addictive

I hope Kara will win! d:

My obvious bias is obvious.

I love SNSD, but I kinda wish they would ditch this idea. Even though they revealed "Black Soshi" before Kara and T-ara showed their dark concepts, now they're just going to be part of the crowd.

Either way, I'm a fan of both groups and a bit of healthy competition should be a plus for everyone.

Uh Oh.

But I think by the time SNSD comes back with their new image, Kara would be just about done with promotions.

I'm rooting for Kara. Our girls have much more sexy vibes than the other group (you-know-who). Kara fighting!!!!

I think the Kara girls are hotter with the dark concept.... the Soshi girls have too much of an innocent image especially with songs like Gee and Oh

two of my favorite groups duking it out with their dark concepts. i love it. cant wait for the new snsd track, but lupin is still on repeat =D

it will be a great competition between these two girl group

both of them wear black, it's a good new concept

don't know who will win this

it will be a great competition between these two girl group

both of them wear black, it's a good new concept

don't know who will win this

im a fan of both snsd and kara and i also hope that kara wins this year. but from what i heard wondergirls are coming back in april so i want to see what happens then. kara and snsd FTW

I know KARA can beat them!!!!! hahahha!! kara have the guts and the looks of being sexy and mature while snsd still got those mannequin looks. it's better if snsd keep on those cute looks. :3

but oh well, I want to feel there hot competition between the girl groups! but i know KARA can beat them all!! :3

honestly, I anticipated Kara's more than SNSD...let's see later on, but I do hope Kara will surpass SNSD... :lol:

Im fan of both sides though =)

Competitions are bound to happen but anyway if they did their best its good to hear.

They seems sisters to me on backstage but competitors on stage heh.

Kara fighting~

black soshi is coming soon! hope Kara will stay strong! this is gonna be a fierce competition between the two

I listened to both Run Devil Run and Lupin. Both have really catchy tunes but I like Lupin more due to its more memorable dances and simple lyrics. "As usual, it's mine" is just so fitting for the encore after they receives the awards.