[Nicori] First Impressions of Nicole?

soshi123

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come we've never had this topic before lol.. First, I was like she's American! lol. Then I found her to be awkward and quirky but really sweet. This was during their debut .. though not much has change just she's getting more love for it :D

How come we've never had this topic before lol.

LOL my thoughts exactly. I should start one for all the girls haha.

Hmm, first impression of Cole? It was back in their debut days and I thought she's very awkward and quiet, but in a lovable kind of way. Of course, she grew out of that awkwardness now. Nowadays she's a very vibrant person. Happy, in fact. I think she might be the only person on the Kpop who I can call "happy." She's always so cheerful. <3

haha when I saw her during the debut days I didn't think much of her b/c she was so quiet but once she let her personality show I started really liking her!

I always thought she was very cute and reminded me of a tweety bird but now she's sexy/hot but still have the cute eye smile :lol:

Nicole..

woah i can't really remember the 1st time i pay attention to her..

maybe on sgb?? lol..

at first i think she is a quiet person but quiet funny too :)

but later, i really found out she really have a bright personality and it was the one that makes me like her :)

and of course her love for food xD