[Nicori] First Impressions of Nicole?

soshi123

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had so many impressions of Nicole. At first I thought she was confusing[cuz of sgb] but The first time I saw her was when she was giving out clues in that one sgb episode with super junior the one with hankyung. at first I thought he was an expert and smart at Korean. Like one of those scholars. You know just another Mc or variety star then I saw her on Star King and I was like, what the heck? I thought she was only on SGB? I also didn't think she was that pretty at first but, I never let go of the fact that she was interesting xD So yeah, first impressions weren't really that correct xD lol.

Edited by nerdxissa

Sexy xD then comes.. Bubbly?!

I saw her dancing in that dance battle w/ Hyuna, Ga-in and Minji (yea I'm quite new to this fandom ^^) .. and immediately thought "THAT'S Nicole?!" .. so I went searching for more Nicole. Then I saw the shows etc and fell for her personality. This kid is simply cheerful, bubbly and genuine/sincere ^^ Then I saw her SGB corner. She's so cute.. I want her as my dongsaeng ^^ .. No wonder she has so many friends ^^ who won't love her? ^^

my first impression of her..

my first time watching her is on suju's idol army.. which she's so quiet rite there..

but after watching sgb n kara idol army..

i change my mind..

she's soooooo adorableeee~~ <3

cutie~~ ^^

• 5 weeks later...