[Nicori] First Impressions of Nicole?

soshi123

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first saw Nicole thru Dream Team Queens of Queens. What really captivated me was when she did the vaulting horse. That WAS FREAKING AMAZING. I thought, she has to be american, i mean, during gym class in the States, they do alot of vaulting and all this things. I researched on her profile and i was right. Her smile is so cute too!! HEHE. From then on, she became my bias. <3 OUR NICORI FOR THE WIN!!! <3

Cute, kind.

[hide]sort of like Nichkhun, but a girl version. :P[/hide]

I was reading all the comments and yours made me smile. You are right, Nicole is really like the girl version of Khunnie. Both very generous, gorgeous faces, amazing personality and of course, their background. :D KEKEKE. My 2 biases. <3

My first impression of Nicole is cool and sexy?

because with her short hair and she's the rapper

(sorry, i'm not really a big fan of Kara at first,

and Hara was the one who caught my attention first so i

didn't pay much attention to the other members >_<)

but lately i found that she's so bubbly (always smiling hehe)and dorky too !!!!

the first thing i notice was her immense love for food !!! she's such a glutton.... she tends to talk very fast when food is mention and that made her so dam cute.... her lack in understanding of korean language also made her look dorky and cute....haha.... Lastly not forgeting to mention she my favorite member in KARA !!!!