[Nicori] First Impressions of Nicole?

soshi123

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first impression when i watched come to play KARA with Soshi.. at first i like soshi and i know KARA from come to play.. KARA member are very friendly and dorky too.. i like nicole because of her personality and she like to eat ..hahaha :thumbup:

Edited by PenguinCatapult

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I really like women/girls with cool aura and alluring (im straight)cuz its something that I always wanted to have but its not happening. so the very first time I saw Nicole was in Lupin in which she looks super duper cool, hot and alluring there, ever since that Nicole is my No.1 :gemheart:

She always look so cool in MV that I never get tired of her :thankful:

from variety show I think, in reality shes not like that... shes so bright, naturally cute, fun and dorky hahaha She will always be my bias :gemadmire:

And one more thing is that I feel Nicole face is very Asian look and unique.

Edited by NoorAsz

I first saw Nicole on Heroes. Ep 15 I think. The episode where they're having a spelling contest. I thought Nicole is way older at that time 0_O She does not look 20 at all. Then when I watched the early episodes of Heroes, I thought, this girl is cute. I'm surprised that she's the same girl I watched in ep 15! I guess it's because of her hair..

I first saw her at an episode of Family Outing. I think it was the 2nd to the last episode. She was a guest and was with Tiffany. The family departed and she was left with Jongkook and Jongshin. I really think she's so cute because she's showing innocence throughout the show. I don't know if she's doing it on purpose but I really find it so cute. Most of that portion, Jongkook and Jongshin were like wondering what Nicole was talking about because it's as if she's talking like a child. Then Daesung arrives and she started joking about Jiyoung to him. I find her humor so cute as well. I love Nicole :D

When I went to a KARA thread before, people said Nicole is the funniest one in the group so she instantly became my bias. True enough, she is a dorky type of girl, anyone would like.

My first impression of her is that she's cute and I never thought that she's one of the hot members of KARA because her cute side appeals more to me. But needless to say, Nicole is a very talented girl.