[Nicori] First Impressions of Nicole?

soshi123

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well... since from the start, I always thought that nicole was sexy...I never really thought she can be a dork...

But as time passes I thought of her as the girl who can their image at the appropriate time=)

:hihi:

first impressions were, like pretty much everyone else haha, wow she is cute and also from america! then i was very surprised at how much she loved food and that shocked me because she has such a great figure, but in the show when she goes to veterinary college, she was eating like all the time haha and i thought that was awesome that there was this star who wasnt afraid to eat

Though my original favourite on KARA4 was Sunghee, but Nicole was 2nd place in my bias list during that time.

First impressions was that she's so dork and cute at the same time, it's like you want to get to know more about her kind of girl.

Anyways she's my ultimate bias in K-pop now ^.^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I first saw her on Inkigayo and what made me fall in love with her is a constant smile that never leaves her face.. The way she smiles... I like how her eyes get really small when she smiles >_<

Nicole daebak!

Cute ~!!

that the first word appeared on my mind when i saw nicole for first time

first time i saw her in 'Wanna' MV, i think she's the prettiest in that video, especially in the scene when she tilt her head to the side and say 'my love' , its just soo daebak !

to be honest, my first impression was hottie. hahahahaha. i first got into kara with the step comeback and she really stood out in that video to me. but then i started watching so much more videos and she still stook out to me. i really like her short hair :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...