[Nicori] First Impressions of Nicole?

soshi123

I first saw Nicole in Malaysian Kpop magazine namely e-pop along with the other Kara members. When I looked at her picture, I thought that she looked friendly, lovable and caring. At that time, I was not a Kamilia yet and now that I got to know her more after being a certified Kamilia, her real personality is just like what I first assumed about her. People can simply sense her warm heart just by looking at her :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nicole's eyes first catch my attention, after I watched KARA's MV, I really like this female rapper as I felt Nicole is the best k-pop rapper I ever meet, and I was too shocked for her dance skill, OMG! How can a girl dances so POWERFUL!!! Also, Nicole has a bit of American style, the first look at her, I know this girl is from America or some Europeon country...... I LOVE her smile, yes, Nicole gets a very special SMILE and I don't know how to describe that, it's just too wonderful and shines like a warm sun whenever she smiles at anyone......^^

• 2 months later...