• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soshi123

[Nicori] First Impressions of Nicole?

387 posts in this topic

I first saw her (and knew who she were) in Kara Bakery. Of course I had seen some music videos from Kara, but she was just one of the girls (then I was mostly Korean Variety show fan and just learning about Kara). In Kara Bakery, she was not at her best. She only attended few times and did not do much. They tried to make some hidden camera on Nicole, but she was non-interested.

So my first impression was: Just one of the girls. Quiet and meh. Now she is one of my favorites! I really learned to love her after watching more variety shows (Idol Army and Happy Family outing particular). Oh, and I did notice from the start that she have gorgeous body.

LOL, I didn't really have a first impression I think. I just thought she was cute and sexy! More on sexy haha! BUT SHE'S SOOOO CUTEEE!!! X.X

When I first know Kara, I immediately got attracted by Nicole! Simply awesome is my first impression of Cole. :)

She is freaking rock with the hair in Lupin. Also in Lupin performance when She wore short pants, it is freaking hot too. :D

TBH, I got into KARA because I was watching Invincible Youth with Hara. I learned that she had an English speaking member in her group.

I looked at some youtube videos, and found out that Nicole was really dorky

I fell in love with her since. She's very charming

I thought she looked really fierce with her short hair at the time. I found out about KARA during their Lupin promotions. (:

First saw her on SBS Heroes. She seem somewhat the quiet type and respectful to her seniors at first sight. Her dorkiness stood out since the first episode haha. Bubbly and helpful Nicole :)

her smile really gets your attention and the accent is really adorable too. Last but not learst...hot hot and hot. Thats about it haha

I saw her with short hair and my first impression is she's cute and boyish XD

she's so cute and innocent look :D

especially when she smile :wub:

First impression?
It's in HEROES show..
First i thinks that she is QUIET and very very QUIET..
Then she is cute sometimes when she didnt understands korean..

She have an innocent looks too, like know nothing..
And she sexy eyesmile.. >.<

when i first saw her i was like ok..... because i thought Gyuri was pretty first but now im obsessed with nicole and i think she the prettiest literally im obsessed i say her name every few minutes.

when I first saw her I don't really like her..... sadly because of her voice, but now I'm okay with her :)

she's so sexy when the first time i watch kara-lupin MV.......

after i know her personality she is really cute actually....... :nc6:

She was originally my bias, prior to Seungyeon~

I've always seen her as a sweet and bubbly dork who loves to eat, laugh and have fun :) She's so simple and cute and that's why I love her so much :D

the first thing i thought was "omg, hot asian, gotta watch this video"

what happened was i saw Nicole's face as the thumbnail for Wanna music video, i saw her face, watched the video, then started to love KARA

My first impression of Nicole was cute,bubbly and the first thing I knew we both had in commen was that we both are American and speak english

She look like Yuni Shara (celebrities from my country)

Yuni-Shara-dan-Raffi-Ahmad1.jpg

And it's spining round and round on my head

she's the most cute humankind in the world..when i first watch in one of the KBS program...where Nicole got suprised kissed...that is when I start to like her...and start to like KARA after that