[Nicori] First Impressions of Nicole?

soshi123

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first saw nicole in star golden bell when i was watching that show.her part of the show was so cute.and her voice fascinated me to be honest.it was so sweet!she ranks first among the kara members,but gyuri is also nearing it haha!

• 3 weeks later...

first time i saw nicole,,i guess when she became a guess in family outing...n than i also started to collect star golden bell where nicole become permanent on level with nicole...

she's totally cute n funny n kind of silly,,like having her own world...maybe because she's from America so her korean is funny (i'm not a korean though),,but i really like her personality,,friendly,warm,care bout each other...nicole jang! :thumbup:

When I first saw Kara performing "Lupin", Nicole immediately caught my attention, from the start to the end of the performance (I actually taught that she was the leader of Kara!). I guess her charisma is what attracted me. She's so cute and pretty! XD

first time i know nicole from SGB! she really caught my attention, her broken korean help me love her more

with her bubbly personality make me love KARA! so i must thanks to nicole, because she makes me love KARA!

and I love every move of her~ just cute and natural~

First time I saw Nicole was during Lupin. Back then I also happened to see t-ara Eunjung and F(x) amber in some other video and I didn't really know Kpop groups. So all I thought was " Wow Kpop is really in to this tomboy thing." But I can see that unlike Amber (no offense), Nicole was a sweet looking girl in a boy's hairstyle. But ultimately, it was her charisma during Lupin stages that drawn me to Kara.

So yeah at first to me Nicole looks like pretty girl with tom boy look, but quite fierce on stage.

She was the first one who name i remembered and she looked really hot. Now when someone asks me who's my favourite member from Kara, i say:,,Definently Nicole.''. And if anyone asks me who's my favourite girl group member, i say Nicole from Kara. She has great voice and everything. That's why she catched my eye first.

I was watching Invincible Youth then next to the Youtube chosen videos was this show called Heroes. Next thing you know watching the show for the hilariousness of it. I actually only knew Wonder Girl's and Girl's Generation. I told myself, "there are so many freaking Kpop groups/bands." I was only going to become a SNSD and Wonder Girl's fan. Then Hara and Nicole these two girls drew me in to their group. And to be honest, Kara's music is also great - the choice of songs and melody to the lyrics. So, yup - Nicole and Hara, you girls deserve some accolades. And keep on entertaining (Nicole relax a little, sometimes watching you makes me sad because you try too hard to be either cool or aloof.)