• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Vladimir

[2012.02.22] KARA

190 posts in this topic

Well it has finally arrived ladies and gentleman, watch to your hearts content. Good luck to the ladies on their upcoming promotions!

KARA
Edited by Vladimir

BEST MV EVER~!

brb to spaz some more

edit: wait thats the teaser LOL

Edited by aki

BEST MV EVER~!

brb to spaz some more

edit: wait thats the teaser LOL

Yep sorry, i got fooled lol - I kept refreshing with the search tags full MV, and it suddenly popped up after a few attempts, i just quickly looked at the time of the video and i thought it was it, i'll keep this thread updated as something becomes available through youtube, sorry about that ;p

Edited by Vladimir

I hate watching it on the GOM site because it's SO laggy, but the video is wonderful. :tongue:

I was nervous waiting for it comes out, but I couldn't watch it at the website, will appreciate if there is youtube version. I even went to mnet website, but couldn't understand anything there...arrr....waiting for it impatiently. check allkpop again hopefully they have it there..

Aw...I think I expected for MV too much...I hope it's dark&cool but...it's look like low-cost MV

I hope it gonna be story music video and look like Lupin not only outfits ;)

I'm a Kara's fan I love this song much I can love but this MV not catch me...I love the teaser more...that's Fantastic teaser I ever seen

dance step look like Ring ding dong by SHInee or I only feel like that I don't know

all the way,I still love KARA and will be support them :tongue:

hope on stage they can do a fantastic showed

P.S.I think Nicole's back so HOTTTTT!

Edited by gomm

Hmm i have some reserves about the the MV.

Song is a hit but some of the dance moves seemed a bit like questionable

The black was nice. White didn't really do it for me.

Seems like too many copied moves.

I think i like Mister dance better but will wait for the live.

Edited by stsanosuke

OH CRAP

THAT WAS HOT

THEY ALL LOOK HOOOOT

omg NICOLE is rocking the new haircut!!

damnnn i can't wait for their comeback stage....

eeekkk when;s the HD version coming out???

HOT HOT HOT~

edit: Nicole's back is really hot lol

Edited by heartnicole

That video was BAD ***! The girls looked great and they did awesome. Now all we gotta do is wait for them to perform it on stage :tongue:

i thought the mv was pretty good! hara is looking awesome in it! there's one dance move that kinda looks awkward to me, but other than that it's pretty good! can't wait till the comeback live performances!

That video was amazing! Seungyeon is rocking that new hair!

Can't wait for the HD version and their comeback performance!!

they're so hottt!!

i satisfied with the mv..

they're so gorgeous and im..speechless..

but i dont really like their white suit..

but kara still daebakk!!

ooo~ *clicks* hmmm~ I really like the song :tongue: but... something isn't clicking for me... something's not fitting between the song & the mv D: I guess when I heard the song... I expected something more, something different... lol *shrugs* oh wells, I still like the song ;) and the girls look fabulous in white ^^v kekeke~

thanx for sharing!!!

Kara fighting! <3

Omg, the mv is simple yet awesome!

I love them in white, totally sexy and pretty.

It gave me goosebumps :tongue:

Love itttttttt!

Love the black and white outfits!

Love Seungyeon and Nicole's new haircut!! <3

Running away dance looks interesting too! XP

Can't wait for the HD version! >_<

I loved the song and they look hot in the MV but I thought it would be more of a story MV. Maybe DSP would release another MV to counter attack SNSD's new MV coming up. Overall, the dance looks pretty good and everyone is rocking their new styles. Ham and Nicole looks hot w/ their new look :D

BEEN WAITING SO LONG & FINALLY LOVE THE MV !!!

WATCH IT MORE THAN 5 TIMES (=

i love it i love it i love it!!!!

i watched it when it came out on gomtv and ive seen it like 16 times now!!!

omg, Jiyoung looks pretty. so does the rest ! except Gyuri, she looks kinda the same. but they're still pretty !