Vladimir

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEST MV EVER~!

brb to spaz some more

edit: wait thats the teaser LOL

Yep sorry, i got fooled lol - I kept refreshing with the search tags full MV, and it suddenly popped up after a few attempts, i just quickly looked at the time of the video and i thought it was it, i'll keep this thread updated as something becomes available through youtube, sorry about that ;p

Edited by Vladimir

I was nervous waiting for it comes out, but I couldn't watch it at the website, will appreciate if there is youtube version. I even went to mnet website, but couldn't understand anything there...arrr....waiting for it impatiently. check allkpop again hopefully they have it there..

Aw...I think I expected for MV too much...I hope it's dark&cool but...it's look like low-cost MV

I hope it gonna be story music video and look like Lupin not only outfits ;)

I'm a Kara's fan I love this song much I can love but this MV not catch me...I love the teaser more...that's Fantastic teaser I ever seen

dance step look like Ring ding dong by SHInee or I only feel like that I don't know

all the way,I still love KARA and will be support them :tongue:

hope on stage they can do a fantastic showed

P.S.I think Nicole's back so HOTTTTT!

Edited by gomm

Hmm i have some reserves about the the MV.

Song is a hit but some of the dance moves seemed a bit like questionable

The black was nice. White didn't really do it for me.

Seems like too many copied moves.

I think i like Mister dance better but will wait for the live.

Edited by stsanosuke

ooo~ *clicks* hmmm~ I really like the song :tongue: but... something isn't clicking for me... something's not fitting between the song & the mv D: I guess when I heard the song... I expected something more, something different... lol *shrugs* oh wells, I still like the song ;) and the girls look fabulous in white ^^v kekeke~

thanx for sharing!!!

Kara fighting! <3

I loved the song and they look hot in the MV but I thought it would be more of a story MV. Maybe DSP would release another MV to counter attack SNSD's new MV coming up. Overall, the dance looks pretty good and everyone is rocking their new styles. Ham and Nicole looks hot w/ their new look :D