[2012.02.22] KARA

Vladimir

love seungyeon new image, but too little of her to get a clearer view.

love hara especially the way she swings her hair like at 53-54 seconds. lovely as always.

hope with better quality mv release, i'm able to comment further.

for now, i'm very pleased to see them again!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to be honest, the video didn't live up to my expectations. I was expecting more, an actual storyline, something that will showcase the title Lupin. It's still a great video, it truly showcases the girls, they are absolutely stunning and breathtakingly gorgeous in this video. The concept of the video was a little disappointing though. I do like their sudden switch to their white outfits. I definitely enjoy the video but again, I was hoping for something more, like an actual storyline. The dance so far does seem a bit awkward, I guess we'll have to wait for their full performance of the song to place our opinions on the dance. High points on showcasing the beauty that is our Kara, low points on the disappointing video concept. I seriously can't get over how incredibly beautiful they look in this video.

think we shall able to appreciate more with the dance steps from live comeback performances.

personally i find the mv excellent! some movements might be similar, but theirs are of another level.

i'm might be biased, but they are just gorgeous! where can you find 5 pretty angels in one?

Honestly...the music video sucked. In comparison with the teaser (which consisted of a sleek, 'vault-like" bluebackground) and with the set in the full mv (old buildings, and a white floor with green lines..) and not to mention the "stars"-it didn't fulfill my high expectations. The teaser fitted Nicoles rap SO WELL, but the full mv had her infront of these ugly stars...and the directing was awkward. The choreography is okay; I can't see much of it. But I really hoped like what some other users said taht there will be a story line because then whats the point of the entire concept? I'm just stil annoyed by how cruddy the mv turned out. But that's not saying that the song isn't good-it is. Nor does that mean the girls didn't look good-they did, in particular Nicole. But aye, seriously?? :/

OMG!!!!!!

I saw it first on allkpop but I was like nahhhhhh better go on the forum! :lol:

CAN'T WAIT.. WATCHING IT NOW!!!!!!!!

* 5 minutes later*

Review:

Hmm.. there wasn't really a theme or storyline just choreography and scenes switching from one another. I must say I'm disappointed I was expecting a little more. But hey, it's out and I still love it regard the plot. Mister choreography owns Lupin though!

KARA hwaiting, anticipating their comeback! <3

Edited by koreanheartthrob

They're all so sexy and sophisticated !

Nicole's and Seung's short hair look so damn fine in MV XD

I don't know why but I find seung in short hair's so adorable while Nic looks so cool and chic <33

Hara's overload sexyyyy.

Jing's just got more and more pretty.

Gyul's sooooo gorgeous ><

but hair's a bit... so usual to me.

(I'm still disappointed that she didn't change her hairstyle T_T, so please don't mind my comment.

whatever, I still like her the best.^ ^)

I like this mv. But I feel that DSP can push this song much further than this . (eg like put some story in mv)

The song's new and interesting .Teaser is so interesting too but mv's just not that good.

I think the scenes they all dance together are too plain.

Looking forward to their comeback performance! ^ ^

Kara Hwighting!!! <33

♥Kara Lupin♥

I'm really2 in love with the MV...

The best MV ever from Kara....

I love their choreography...Awesome....

They all totally rock the MV....huhu~

They all looks really2 sexy in that MV...i'm really2 impressed with DSP this time...

Kara and DSP did a good job....congrats...

Their outfits is jjang...love the black outfits...

then they switch it to the white outfits...it really2 awesome...

The Black & White outfits really2 suit them.....

the moon is definately must have cuz the chorus say " Go up high (Ye Ye Ye) Take all of the world (Ye Ye Ye)"

its definately must have....for me..its logic...

I really2 satisfied with this MV....

now...I'm waiting for Their comeback on 25th at Mcountdown...

Kara Fighting!!

♥Kara Lupin♥

Got to be honest, the video didn't live up to my expectations. I was expecting more, an actual storyline, something that will showcase the title Lupin. It's still a great video, it truly showcases the girls, they are absolutely stunning and breathtakingly gorgeous in this video. The concept of the video was a little disappointing though. I do like their sudden switch to their white outfits. I definitely enjoy the video but again, I was hoping for something more, like an actual storyline. The dance so far does seem a bit awkward, I guess we'll have to wait for their full performance of the song to place our opinions on the dance. High points on showcasing the beauty that is our Kara, low points on the disappointing video concept. I seriously can't get over how incredibly beautiful they look in this video.

I agree with you. I expected more too but it's a great video, still