[2012.02.22] KARA

Vladimir

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was looking forward to a story kinda mv as well but i get the feeling DSP doesn't fund KARA as much as they should.

Other than that i think the choreography is awesome. you cant say any of their dance moves were copied, its almost impossible to come up with a pop/hip hop kinda dance that is COMPLETELY original. This time around i think the dance really really suits Hara! I think i like her even more now, not that i didnt love her enough already XD

WOW.. Totally speechless.. :sweatdrop:

I must admit that Lupin is a great song, and i really love it! :eyelove:

Well, never the less, they are still very pretty~

With thier new performing style, i think they can do more in the future ^^

And i'm very excited to see difference to our girls..

They grown up!! :thumbup:

Sarangheyo~~ KARA!!

When I found out about this video, I was extremely happy. xD

I cannot wait until the performances!

Nicole and Seungyeon<3333

I loved the song and they look hot in the MV but I thought it would be more of a story MV. Maybe DSP would release another MV to counter attack SNSD's new MV coming up. Overall, the dance looks pretty good and everyone is rocking their new styles. Ham and Nicole looks hot w/ their new look :sweatdrop:

Stories are always good. :] Because there is always a part two~ And They really should release more mvs.

Edited by srwigginton

Music video is made of much awesome. Only way it could be improved is if we had more Hamster air time (but then I'm biased). It's gonna be a good season. looking forward to seeing all the groups out there come back with their new concepts and songs. Fan of both SNSD and Kara, but looks like Lupin is gonna be the hit song to beat.

Awesome~!

now it's time to find a download like for the music video~!!!

Kara Fighting~!

You can find a free youtube downloader. I use Free Studio Manager, and you can download High Quality and High Definition off of Youtube. It's not against the rules to talk about a certain product? I'm not advertising it, but it's just what I use. =_= I can edit it out, and have him pm me, if that's better?

Edited by srwigginton

LOL..

Today at school..I've been telling all my friends about it..hahaha..

Too bad i have school and cant watch the mv earlier T^T..

Anyway, the MV is sexy, nice and make you wanna watch it again and again xDD