[2012.02.22] KARA

Vladimir

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MV is really well done but It lacks the mysterious aura from the teaser.

They all look pretty and JiYoung becomes to mature now.

The dance fits the song but I don't know if it can beat Mister butt dance lol.

Love the sudden change from black to white : I prefer them is white in a way

Seungyeon's hair looks SOO good! And Nicole looks hot! Gyuri, Hara, and Jiyoung look great too, but I thought Gyuri was supposed to have short hair?

As for the MV, i'm kind of disappointed truthfully and more so after watching T-ara's teaser!

KARA hwaiting!

:thumbup:

After rewatching the MV a bunch of times I'm starting to really like the MV. This MV really showcases the girls powerful dancing and their sexy/cool side. I think it showed off the choreography very well. I wanted a storyline too but it was nice seeing the mature side of Kara. I really liked how they changed their outfits from black to white...this was such a nice contrast.

All the Kara girls are looking so pretty and hot! Omg Nicole and Seungyeon have so much charisma and I am loving their new look. Gyuri's gorgeous in the MV and she does look like a goddess throughout the entire MV. Jiyoung looks so mature and pretty! Hara looks gorgeous as always and her dancing was amazing!!!

Dang, i love the new hairstyle of Nicole, it makes her look hot as for Seungyeon, unlike many i actually prefer her with her long hair.

I have never been a fan of MVs so it was okay to me, what i was really anticipating was the dance moves and from what i have seen i'm not too sure if it will beat the butt dance but i'll hold my final judgment on that till i get to see the whole routine when they have their comeback stage. I hope they wear the black outfits cause i like it better than the white one.

Looooove it!! My initial thoughts:

1) Jing and Hara has really matured and are more confident. It shows in their dancing and singing parts. Plus we know how hard Jing has been training at the gym to tone her body. She's becoming more lady :P

2) Hara's sweeping hair sexy move is HAWT!! I would love to use that as a move (in a dancing crew)

3) Nicole of course dances the best and is rocking that hair very well. Sexy!

4) Loving the shoulder move and handkerchief prop

5) Kim Yuna/Bond girl reference?

Edited by djung803

Hara is so sexyyy :aha: I'm soo into the part when she swings her hair (so slick)

I like the part on black background with the dangle thingy (where they do their dance move)

Very refreshing and looks nice for dance moves

Please forgive me for saying this :) but honestly I kinda like taken back on the MV

I do hope for more storyline and I was soo anticipating the blue vault background on the teaser

cause it look so cool, high class and kinda have the 'Lupin' feeling

Right now I'm anxious, nervous, afraid but at the same excited for their live performances ;)

Hara Fighting! KARA Fighting!

DSP could have paid more attention to the MV cause apart from their live performances, the MV too should made impact

'Lupin' theme is a very creative and original theme and it is a pity if DSP can't fully manipulate it

Please give Hara her lines more for the song. She has a very unique voice and it is lovely