[2012.02.22] KARA

Vladimir

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG this show is so potent. Its plain sexiness overloading! All of them look so sexy in the vid, and their dance steps are so cool! I just feel like fainting everytime i watch it. Nicole with her sexy back! Jiyoung looking so mature! Hara and her slender body! SY with her hot short hair! and Gyuri with her goddess aura!

KARA HWAITINGGG!!!!!!

I love this MV!!

Particuraly when they change the outfits from black to white.

I was expecting an MV like if they were thieves, hmm... Rather like the MV of FIN.K.L - Now

It's rather the same concept

And Jjing, she's rally mature on the MV ^^

Sorry hate to say that~~i nt really into this album~~(For me)LIke them better being youthful,lively,sweet,adorable,colourful than this dark,sexy concept~~dont really(little) fit them~~

If it is AS,jewelry,BEG maybe with be better~~

But Jiyoung and seungyeon and nicole impress me(vocal,turn really hot and cool,body language?)~~the dance choreo quite nice(kara doing it) but not really surprise/wow me and friends~~

<3 them wearing the white outfit more~~looks pretty!!

Sorry hate to say that~~i nt really into this album~~(For me)LIke them better being youthful,lively,sweet,adorable,colourful than this dark,sexy concept~~dont really(little) fit them~~

If it is AS,jewelry,BEG maybe with be better~~

But Jiyoung and seungyeon and nicole impress me(vocal,turn really hot and cool,body language?)~~the dance choreo quite nice(kara doing it) but not really surprise/wow me and friends~~

<3 them wearing the white outfit more~~looks pretty!!

maybe you are just used to them being that certain way but members have said they felt a bit uncomfortable always being cute for their album images etc... their natural personalities are already like that and they are all growing up.. have to think of their ages as well.