[2008.08.25] Kara's member Kang Ji Young: "I like Big Bang's Dae Sung the Best"

chupachups

2008082511054911321eh5.jpg

5 member Idol girl group Kara's new Maknae Ji Young revealed honestly that she liked Dae Sung of Big Bang the most.

Last August 24 the members of Kara were the guest at "Maybee's Volume Up". And in one of the segments called "Tell the listeners secrets that only the members know", Nicole revealed that Ji Young really likes Big Bang's Dae Sung. She continued by saying that "Whenever the members sing Big Bang's songs, Ji Young only sings Dae Sung's parts."

The other members of Kara left Dae Sung a playful message full of aegyo in behalf of Ji Young: "Please turn around one time, Ji Young will be waiting for you!"

On the other hand, Kara's Seung Yeon who has worked as a child actor also revealed on the show that "Someone captured my performance when I was still a child actor" She laughingly added: "That was the time when I was the ugliest! I don't know how the fans found it, but I get a little embarrassed every time I see it"

Kara's Gyuri who cut her hair short for the first time in 10 years for the concept of their new Mini-album 'Rock U', also revealed that she missed her long hair. She said that "Because I miss my long hair so much, I bought myself a wig." "I wear the wig whenever I go to the convenience store nearby our dorm" the wacky leader added.

source: mydaily.co.kr and news.mnet.com

translations: coffeebeanie @ Karaholic/Soompi

--------------------------

extra information.

in the radio programme it was Nicole who revealed that Jiyoung likes Daesung.

Gyuri named her wig Blackie. LOL. :)

Seungri and G-Dragon were my favorites .. until Daesung appeared on Family Outing. I like Daesung the most right now, too =) He is such an adorable baby (yes, I can call him that since I'm older LOL) and I love his "Dumb & Dumber" moments with MC Yoo!

I don't blame Gyuri for wearing a wig because I feel so insecure when my hair is not "perfect" or "too short". Awhile ago, my hair reached the middle of my back. Then I had to cut it (since I had my hair wavy before) because I wanted straight hair again. I remember combing my fingers through my hair all the time in hope that it will grow faster (okay, I know that doesn't work, but I was not used to it) =P

Maknae Young likes Dae Sung??? really?? heheh aigoo! she's such a fangirl heheh..

I have never seen SeungYunnie act when she was still a child... I wanna see it... I only saw Gyul's acting before...

heheh and Gyul bought a wig? hehhe I wonder how the wig look like..

thanks!

Daesung's adorableeee.

haha jiyoung and i are both big bang fans. XD

"Because I miss my long hair so much, I bought myself a wig." "I wear the wig whenever I go to the convenience store nearby our dorm" the wacky leader added.

oh, gyuri.

you look beautiful with short hair, too. (:

she's so dorky. haha :3

Awww..a fan of Big Bang Dae Sung.

She is so sweet to say that.

Gyuri looks the best with short hair.

ahh i like daesung too :eyelove:... and seungri hehehe

ah haha i wanna see that seungyeon :sweatdrop:

ahaha gyuri >.<

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...