[MV] KARA Lupin

greenpea

I love it. The girls all look incredible and hot, and the dance is perfect (I'm alright with the chest popping LMAO). And Hara fans , don't kill me, but the only time I ever see Hara's appeal is in official MVs :x She looks gorgeous here and I love all of her scenes <3 Seungyeon looks like she's about to slap someone, and its really badass lol. Gyuri and Jiyoung look beautiful too. As always, Nicole looks great, but I wish they didn't give her a hairstyle so similar to Seungyeon's. Also, the short style is getting a little boring now. I liked her long hair ): Anyways, I can't wait for KARA to perform this. It's going to be awesome <3

Thanks for sharing! The MV sets looked really gorgeous, with the starlights and whatnot :lol:

Gyuri really whipped out the goddess look again! Haven't seen that much radiance since HONEY. All the girls were really fabulous-- and I think it's safe to say that Gyuri's short hair was indeed a wig!

The choreography looks much more theatrical compared to their past hits too! Love it lots! I hope they have an epic takeover on all charts!

Edited by Limabean

That MV was simply amazing, everyone looked absolutely amazing in it. Loving Seung Yeon's short hair and the canes.

This*1000! SeungYeon just gets prettier and prettier.

Love the new MV!!! Just watched it!

Cant wait for their Live Performance!

It's going to be spectacular! XD

The live performances are going to be so much better than the Wanna/Mister performances. They have more attitude now. x]

Ahhhhhhhh.. watched it, it's alright. Not to my expectations though. But again it's alright :thumbup1:

KARA <3

This was my first thought, but that's only because I wished it showed Jiyoung more. xD

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...