Thoughts on Lupin MV?

xichigo

Storyline: I really REALLY want one!!!There's no storyline whatsoever here~There's so many intresting ideas you can do with this Lupin concept,coz it's such a perfect & fresh concept!But leave it to DSP>.<Why can't DSP see that?Nevertheless,I still love the mv~I can't stop watching it like 1144413934-018491830 times>.<KARA makes up for it no less^^

Set: This was my first problem abut the MV,but as time goes by(and LOTS of re-watching)I guess it's okay..then again,leave it to DSP>.<

Lighting: You pointed out good points about it~It was okay but not the best>.<DSP needs to hire bunch of new staffs for all this..new lightning crew,new director,new everything!

Choreo: I love the choreo!!I think all the choreo fits the Lupin theme & it was fun to watch.Need to see the full of it first tho,but I'm loving it already^^

Outfits: Simply amazing!!I love Jing's outfit here the most!Nicole's outfit at first was not that okay for me but I love it all the same.The black outfit was so nice & the white one was a refreshing(and surprising) change but our KARA looks so gorgeous!!!They just made the MV looks enchanting & beautiful!

Others -

We already established how cool Seungyeon's hair here^^and I kinda like the props here,the flashlights,the telescope and all~and our girls are just so beautiful here!!!It's my fav MV for now^^

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me every thing is about the light

even the low budget production but light can make things better

light for MV is like make up for women = ='

For kara i'm focus no their performance more than MV

Can't wait for their came back stage

well, I really love their new song and the MV^^

The black setting makes the whole MV more catchy because of the effects it gives out..

the castle setting looks kinda weird, but when KARA dances, walk, and dance there,

the effect is awesome..Hmm, the lights is kinda pissing me off...><

Especially the lights in the castle..

I really, really love their outfits!!! And their new style..It looks awesome and very interesting!^^~

Gaaah, who said that there's no catchy dance in the MV??, gosh, I really like the dance steps in the Lupin MV

especially the step in "Hallo, Hallo, Hallo..." and the 'Emergency Exit Dance'...

and it was so amazing that they dance so well, and make turning wearing killer high heels!!! super duper awesome and amazing!!! Whew, and I also recognized that Hara's line in the song is just the"this is mine..", and I guess that's why she is always at the center while dancing..kekeke, makes me remember Hangeng gege..<3

In the MV, they look more matured and really sexy..over all, I like their MV, because it is amazing and catchy..^^

I expected more from the MV.

Like the storylines that have been described

before me ^^ or something with a 'THE MATRIX' feeling.

haha.

The choreography actually has a story...

-After Nicole finish rapping, they put their index finger in the

air as in they are ready for their plan to start.

- SY and the other members do their catwalk.

(they are preparing to steal without looking suspicious but fierce(?) )

-"Hallo Catch" try to catch them.

-when they go SHH! (it's like telling the audience, silence, we are stealing)

-portrays the girls running, 'emergency exit'

-getting the 'jewel' or stage/world on 'THIS IS MINE' (Hara is in the center and does her hair flip),

- then at the end the lights are low and they seem to be hiding

-and escaping from someone

-then when they show their guns as in saying they are prepared.

-Like BANG! You can't touch KARA!!!!!

-getting the 'jewel' or stage/world on 'THIS IS MINE' (Hara is in the center and does her hair flip),

Oh wow I've never really thought about it that way! Now the chore kind of makes sense - it's pretty genius, actually. :)

I expected more from the MV.

Like the storylines that have been described

before me ^^ or something with a 'THE MATRIX' feeling.

haha.

^^i forgot to add the part almost close to the end they are

sneaking away..they are like running in place but making sure that they are not caught by that

someone like i posted on my other post.

then yeah, at end they proved us that they can't be caught or touched.

that's why they cover half of their face. which in other words means: mission accomplished.

I liked it definitely because of it was so sexy :P

They looked great in it and their costume was awesome.

I do agree with OP for the actual MV itself was like.... really cheap nearly. They basically only thought of performance for the song and doesnt look like they thot too much on the MV itself and how to implement the lyrics as well as they could.

But nonetheless I love the choreo ><

im guessing they really wanted to make the emergency exit dance popular, so it was mostly dance shot. i like that we got to see how amazingly hot they all were though =D. more emphasis on the whole stealing/lupin reference would have been nice but it did cater to the fanboy within me.

i love this mv the second i saw it i loved it :unsure:

SeungYeons new short hair looks so good on her :unsure: i rekon nicoles new hair style kinda make's her look like the girl in brown eyed girls for abracadabra ( only a little bit )

hara looks really hot in this mv :unsure:

the mv is very good but maybe if they had a storyline like in "Wanna" it might be EXTREMLY good lol xD