Thoughts on Lupin MV?

xichigo

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, you're like badmouthing a lot. I really think this MV is really good. The dances, the choreo, the backgrounds and it's all nice. A refreshing new concept. Seriously, I was like 'Whoa!!!' when I first watched the MV. My favorite part? Hara flipping her hair! *Drools* 8D

i really loce lupin..

from wanna

to mister

to LUPIN

this is so catching my attention

and the beat really makes me dance..

thought the moves are weird but so

UNIQUE..

this is so roaring :jyc4:

KARA fighting!

♥♥♥

Well, honestly, I was expecting more in from the MV,

At least some sort of storyline, as it seemed to lack a bit,

The set was okay, but looked like it was cheaply made,

But on the good side, I really like the choreography,

The song is just amazingly addictive, loving the more sexy concept too,

And it managed to show a more darker and mature side of them.

It definitely changed their image from cute and bubbly to mature and sexy lolz. Like most of the people here, I was hoping it'd come with a storyline like in their teaser photos~ I'm actually hoping that they'd come out with a second version, but I'm satisfied either way. They did a good job with the dance and set though, since its a bigger step up from what their MVs usually look like,

I love the choreograph, the hallo2 dance and emergency exit dance rocked!!!!

the costume was also really nice, I loved it especially when they changed to white suits

but the settings and effect, I think it looks cheap, I liked wanna better though

But Still I LOVE THE SONG AND KARA ;)

I agree that some parts of the MV might look "cheap" but honestly I LOVE it. Their new image blows everything they've done before out of the water. The song is also kickass and I think I watched it more than 10 times, haha.

a disappointment in some areas but a surprise in others! i loved the teaser mv! and released pics.. but they are different from the actually mv. the pics made it seem like a plot to steal was involved.. so that was a dspmnt because i was expecting an awesome storyline. but the surprise for me was the dancing. i thought the dancing was rather well executed. and i totally agree.. dsp should have spent more money on this mv.. i mean Kara is their money maker.. and if they want their group to do good then they have to give them things that will enable them to do so. anyway. the mv is good the song is great.. next time i hope mv and song will match tho.