Thoughts on Lupin MV?

xichigo

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this music video, together with the concept of the video.

The change of image, from a cutesy one to a sexy one is just awesome! The girls definitely shown everybody their overflowing charisma in the video!

Furthermore, the song is VERY addictive!

Lupin is such a nice song :)

I must agree with you. No storyline. More on them. That's what I like.

I'm gonna go directly to the dance = a lot of fun!

Doing the emergency exit dance esp is a lot of fun. :) Just watching them dance makes me move :)

I see a lot of Nicole and Hara on the video. It's not a problem, btw. Seeing Hara dancing makes me even more lured to dance along.

And Nicole's clothes showing her back - HAWT. :)

SY's new hair by the way is gorgeous! She looks even cuter! :)

The English lines of the song are cute too. "It's mine~" and Nicole's introduction.

All in all, the song and the MV are definitely okay to me.

I think the MV is very catchy. It's different from their other ones where they actually do something in the video besides dancing. Also having trouble telling Nicole and Seungyeon apart in some of the shots. But still like very much!

the song is ok....

their new image is SEXY.

their dance moves arent as great as the Booty dance.

i thought that they will have a better dance than the Booty dance.

other than that, i seriously think that they should have Released the Mister MV.

i still cant get enough of their booty dance, or should i say Nicole's booty dance. =)

i think this is my favourite kara mv! XD the dance, the outfits and the whole darkness of the mv was jjang!

for me, its ok if it doesnt have a storyline, what matters is that it is appealing overall :)