Thoughts on Lupin MV?

xichigo

im not really sure abt the storyline but when i first saw it i was fascinated.the setting and concept is really different.kara definitely grew up in this song-mature,hot,charismatic.and seungyeon's hair!even though she still looked cute but the short hair sharpened her features.and i really love their outfits.as for the dance moves,i tink its quite addictive too.i liked hara's hair flick(: its overall an awesome mv with a great song and it proved to be a big hit as well!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u guys heard of the controversy of netizens hyping up the thing about "Hara's tummy"? in the MV, at the part where she was sitting on the chair wif her legs raised, netizens say it shows her "tummy". but i was like, "what the heck? how can anyone with a waistline of 21 have a TUMMY!?!?!?" -___-"

Hey humm about the storyline: well i was hoping to see the girls stealing hearts...uh i mean stealing something since Lupin (the character) is a thief.

about the Set: it was ok, i mean it wasnt that great but i certanly loved the moon-bed?? lol i whis i had one of those! lol

the lights: weeell i cant really tell, since i dont know a thing about ilumination ans that stuff lol

The choreo: . . . absolutely amazing!!!!!! i love the "running away" part of the dance

the outfits:. . . sexy and lovely! i love all their outfits but specially JiYoung`s and Gyuri`s black ones lol and as for the white ones i loved Nicole`s and Hara`s.

SeungYeon with short hair is sooooo cute yet sexy!!

Love Nicole`s hairstyle here!

also i love JiYoung`s lines and sexy image lol sorry but i cant help to love everithing about her!

soo yhea that`s my humble opinion. . .a little late but still i dont care! lol

As always: KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was the MV that made me like them haha I think their previous MVs from their "cute" stage was alright but this is my mix :)

- Storyline: I also expected a story line since it is "Lupin" after all, you know.

- Set: It was not that bad in my opinion but I also expected more just like the story line. If there was more in the story line, the set comes after since they have to follow what the story line will be about.

- Lighting: I'm not really a photographer or camera woman so I wouldn't know what's good/bad lighting >_<

- Choreo: Haha, I like their choreo :3

- Outfits: I liked them! They were all sexayyy XD

• 2 months later...

Not the best MV coz the set looks cheap but I think Lupin IS THE BEST CONCEPT.

This song got me into Kara. Cue: Nicole's hair. Ham's hair(fierce). Nicole's sexy back. Nicole's white outfit. +++ Hallo dance. <3 Hallo Hallo. and.... the SONG except for the refrain part (after "It's mine") .

Edited by KaiserKawaii

Hmm.. I like everything in Lupin, the concept, the wardrobe, the choreography, the song.

As most others said there's no storyline. Or maybe they're targeting a single person (Lupin hence :lol:) in the lyrics? Something that they can put a meaning to the song for a single person.

And the good part is that Hara's S-line shone up in the MV :D

I really enjoyed the Lupin music video. It showed a different side from the cutesy Kara that everyone has grown to love. Alot of groups get knocked around because they are one dimensional. Kara just showed everyone who criticized them only being a "cute" group with Lupin. Seungyeon and Nicole looked gorgeous :blush:

• 2 weeks later...