• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

Thoughts on Lupin MV?

195 posts in this topic

I love this music video, together with the concept of the video.

The change of image, from a cutesy one to a sexy one is just awesome! The girls definitely shown everybody their overflowing charisma in the video!

Furthermore, the song is VERY addictive!

i looove this mv...i remember tripping out when i first saw it and hitting reply a million times...its such a change from their normal concept so it was pretty surprising

I personally think it's perfect! Their dance , especially the emergency exit thing is awesomE!

They looked great but I agree about the lightnings & the storyline.. its pretty confusing :) they also lacked props there :) they focused on the dance too much..right? :)

Lupin is such a nice song :)

I must agree with you. No storyline. More on them. That's what I like.

I'm gonna go directly to the dance = a lot of fun!

Doing the emergency exit dance esp is a lot of fun. :) Just watching them dance makes me move :)

I see a lot of Nicole and Hara on the video. It's not a problem, btw. Seeing Hara dancing makes me even more lured to dance along.

And Nicole's clothes showing her back - HAWT. :)

SY's new hair by the way is gorgeous! She looks even cuter! :)

The English lines of the song are cute too. "It's mine~" and Nicole's introduction.

All in all, the song and the MV are definitely okay to me.

i love the MV...the dance n the song are catchy n cool...

this is my fave MV amongs all..lol

Sexy beyond belief haha :D

Gyrui's Sh! to Hara" its mine"......yes Kara whatever you say (bows) LOL

I think the MV is very catchy. It's different from their other ones where they actually do something in the video besides dancing. Also having trouble telling Nicole and Seungyeon apart in some of the shots. But still like very much!

the song is ok....

their new image is SEXY.

their dance moves arent as great as the Booty dance.

i thought that they will have a better dance than the Booty dance.

other than that, i seriously think that they should have Released the Mister MV.

i still cant get enough of their booty dance, or should i say Nicole's booty dance. =)

it's quite sad you know, it's like they don't have enough producton budget, but lupin is jjjjjang!

yeah, the MV totally does not have any storyline. Not much dance moves either.

But song is nice, and catchy.

I think the MV is not too bad.

I love the song.

But Kara is sexy this time round!

Another side of them is shown!

i think this is my favourite kara mv! XD the dance, the outfits and the whole darkness of the mv was jjang!

for me, its ok if it doesnt have a storyline, what matters is that it is appealing overall :)

Honestly, Lupin's MV was really darn good.

Hara caught my eyes in the first few seconds of the video.

The only bad thing is, the lack of lines in the video.

All she sang was ' This is mine ' a couple of times.

But ultimately, she looks the BEST out of all!

GOO HARA :D

Well, I like everything they do. the song won quite a few awards. but frankly, MISTER IS STILL THE BEST, for now at least :)

Edited by DENNIS

I have to agree

i though they will be doing thief things jaja