Thoughts on Lupin MV?

xichigo

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

- Storyline: with girl groups that have chero, i don't expect to much of a story line, so i wasn't disappointed with the lack of one.

- Set: It looked alright, i mean if it was a cheap set set, they did a good job of making it look expensive.

- Lighting: Decent, not the greatest but decent i guess.

- Choreo: it's alright on the mv, but live it's sexy.

- Outfits: two words, SEXY MAMAS!!!!

-Acting: i noticed in a few of the group dancing shots that when there was actual singing, there was no mouth movement. minor but kinda puts you outta the running for top MV category

-Editing: i have to applaud whoever edited this out. good cuts and such since it cuts on beat, unlike some other MVs.

-Camera: i woulda liked to have seen less depth of field-how focused the subject is compared to the background. more means a blurry background- to show off the set but you coulda worked without it.

Pretty good mv, but i'd rather take story based mvs over dancing or just random stuff-Taeyang's wedding dress is a good mix of the two-

Okay...my comment here is...

Firstly i like Hara's part Emergency Exit Door lol :lol:

Their outfit sure looks like Lupin but not really the same except the concept...

But wat I see is the cute concept is "invisible" to me...just sexy concept appeared pretty much...

The beat on the song also really nice... [ lol kinda out of topic ]

I also wish If And Only If they can at least acting on stealing something,match wit the definition of the song xD

i know the video is about conquering the world..so,thats why their faces are a bit stuck up in the videos..:)

but its a great video anyway,,i can implement the song for my own's sake as well ;)))

oh, i think the lupin MV should upgrade more on the choreographer so that it can be as good as snsd MV

• 2 weeks later...

The MV that grow my interest to KARA... i love the dark concept and the choreography in this MV, really AWESOME.

most of my friend (they are not into K-pop) also think this MV cool and great to watch

Lupin certainly lived up to the anticipation of fans worldwide, though I have to agree with others that the MV... looked cheap.

But they still pulled it off with their stage presence, so it doesn't really matter. :D

I was spazzing at the group dance solo and the gun pose. ^o^

Truth be told, the comeback I was dying to see was Run Devil Run. >.< I mean, how can you not get curious at the ending of Oh! ?

DSP can learn from SM. xD

mmm, they all look so good haha. I can't point out names, cos they all looked great.

It's funny what make-up can do lol. For example comparing Hara w/o makeup, and the Hara in Lupin is a total transformation. True goddess.

I've stashed this on my iPod, so it's a frequent watch. XD