[Other] First Impressions of Hara?

soshi123

honey didn't catch my attention in the first place.

first thought was why this girl kept so long & straight hair.

regretted to say, never pay close look at her.

(i was totally wrong!)

but all that changed after invincible youth.

very soon i became her big fan with every passing episode.

she's so beautiful, just like barbie doll.

only then did i start to understand why so many netizens commented she's the prettiest.

to me she's not only beautiful, but very cute with great unique personality.

she's just too sweet. she's the only reason why i'm glued to iy series.

basically i will walk away when hara is not on screen. :)

look at her hair flip or hallo dance in lupin performance, she's pure gorgeous.

my support for her will only grow from strength to strength.

what criticism? leave that to those who said them.

She so cuteeeeee hahaha

I love the "waking up kara" thing hahaha Goo morning haha (it wasn't my first impression but i just wanted to bring it up ^^)

I like her smile

and now with Lupin vid, her hair swing......vicious hahaha "Its mine!"

i wasnt a hara fan in the beginning cause i though she was a snob but now im such a huge fan of her! she's cute and funny! i love watching her! her personality is a total contrast of her pretty face ^^

Nice story (:

Omg I remember some bad comments about people thinking she was a total snob and blahblahblah.

It was after some Idol Show special with Suju. But then after having a little reunion chat with them(ppl who were bashing her)..omg, NOW they totally changed their thought sabout her. (:

ohh

well the first song to listen was PRETTY GIRL, and although I found a little corny...

could not repeat it in my head so looking over them on the web I ended charm!

I see the great singing and dancing that they are

I was a SJ fan n was gonna go on jealous-mode because she "huged" Eunhyuk but then when i saw her i was like. :[ wow even if i wanted to diss her theres nothing to say. shes really pretty and has big round eyes. hehe & they were really cute together.

n all the other comments were like:

"whos dat girl? shes pretty"

"wow at least shes pretty"

"hella cute cant get mad..."

"they r so cute together"

I can't remember how and why but I used to dislike (or even :D.... hate??) Hara n Gyuri... :)

As far as I can remember, I dislike her because I thought that she was someone who just act pretty n innocent...and what made it worse was, those kind of thought kept me away from Kara...before, when I heard/read about Kara, she was the first to come in mind and it just refrained me from listening to their songs and watching their show ( :scared: whoa!!! I was almost an anti!) ...Jiyoung is the one who draw me into Kara btw...even though I knew nothing about her before <_<

But, those were in the past...Hara is my fav now together with Jing:thumbup1:

I first fell for her when she fell during Sweet Girl Chuseok Special. :tongue: ...I love her strong will and determination...she then become my fav member after watching Idol Army,IY, ......etc...... it just turned me 180 degrees from hate to love...I love her beauty and also the dorky side of her :eyelove: ...

(huhu, sorry for writing an essay here! :sweatdrop: )