[Other] First Impressions of Hara?

soshi123

well, when i saw a kara mv, i think it was honey... i really thought that hara was the prettiest, i didn't know her name...

so i really searched it on the internet...

and after watching IY a lot... hara is really playful and competetive...

Well her cuteness didn't grab my attention... I always thought she was quite normal actually (O_O). It was when I found out she was sooo funny I couldn't stop watching any of the shows she was in. LOL I always laugh so hard whenever she's on

The first time i saw hara ...... i was mesmorized at how someone can be so pretty and thought i was in a dream- It was hauntingly beautiful ^^

To be honest, i only got interested in KARA because of HARA. As i watched more shows of her, my love grew for her. Shes beatiful, atheletic, smart, dorky, cute .... if i were to name all the characteristics and traits she possesses it would take an eternity. And seriously... how can anyone hate her? she just perfect- any mans dream to even meet her XD (the best MV of hara for me would be lupin)

Well anyways, peace out

KARA FIGHTING!!!