[Other] First Impressions of Hara?

soshi123

• 2 weeks later...

first impression? Well, lets just say that she captured my attention during an award show.

I found out about KARA during MAMA, and saw KARA sitting there, and the first person

I noticed was Hara =) She looked so beautiful there, of course the other

members were also outstanding ;)

I first saw her in a live perf. of Rock u.

I thought they were all cute (I was generalizing on all the girls)

But I didn't really pay attention specifically to Hara until I watched the first episode of Invincible Youth!

She's my number 1 kpop-star now! :) teehee

First time I saw her in the Mister MV, she stood out the most for me because I'm a sucker for long haired petite girls. :lol:

And she's the reason I got into KARA. :D

Edited by ppfdee

My first impression of her was that she had really big eyes :D. But I didn't pay attention to her much until IY, which is when I started falling for her. When she was on the phone with her grandma, and explaining a little bit about her relationship with her grandma...ALMOST made me tear up xD. I felt like I just wanted to jump through the screen, and just...tell her everything will be okay :D.

Then I saw her on the show "Taxi", and that really got to me (if you haven't noticed, I become weak when I see a girl tear up xD). When she mentioned that she hadn't seen her parents for 2 years, man...its one of those times you just can't help but pity her, but at the same time respect her for still standing strong.

What finished the job was when I saw her on a "big match" cut, where one of the interviewers explained her hardship after she debuted. He described how she avoided interviews and the camera, her popularity with male fans, and how he chastised her. But It was a good finish when he mentioned how much she has grown since then, which made me so proud I wanted to clap, but I didn't want to seem crazy to the people around me at that time xD.

HARA FIGHTING!!!!