[Other] First Impressions of Hara?

soshi123

My first impression was man she've got the tiniest waist i've ever seen and she look like a doll after i see a few picture and gifs but i'm sorry to say that i'm a ham bias fan xD but just now was my honest opinion

i always thought hara was the prettiest one!

and she still is!

My first impression of Hara was when DSP announced that she and Jiyoung were the new members. I seriously thought she wasn't real. Her eyes were so big and she looked like such a doll. Hara is seriously the epitome of never judge someone by their appearance. She looks so cute and fragile but who knew how competitive and fun she actually is.

I first saw her on IY. I've watched some KARA MVs before that, but weren't familiar with any of the group members at all. But to be honest she didn't really catch my attention at all compared to the other G7 members, but as the series goes on, she jst became one of my favorites lol.

She should definitely go on more variety shows.

I saw her in the Honey MV before

But my first real impression was from watching her in Invincible Youth

I her big eyes left an impression on me, also how she's hard working and fun loving

when i first saw her i didn't like her A LOT (like i do now) but i thought she was the prettiest member. even my mom thought so. however as i watched her on IY and see what she does in the news, she's my favorite idol EVERRR

• 2 weeks later...