[Other] First Impressions of Hara?

soshi123

my 1st impression with hara is she is the black sheep of the group, black sheep in a sense that her looks is different from the others but watching their live perfomances and tv guestings that made me realized how lovable hara is XD

i first seached about HARA because someone told my gf looks like her B) so of course! my first impression of hara is that she has a very cute and pretty face. and now i'm a big fan of her :D heheh. HARA GOO saranghae!! :eyelove::eyelove:

her looks of course..

tehehe.. ^^

at first she looks kind of fragile..

makes me want to take care of her,

and then i watched invincible youth and thought,

"wow, this girl can do these things too.."

..and i ended up liking her more.. ^^

hara fighting.. ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lols my first impression was like this,

I was watching this mister video on youtube. It was their performance on music core I believed, Kara members were shining so brightly because of the lighting the incredibly white and mirror like floor(Shall I say). Then when Hara line came up I saw her really tiny waist, I was like 'wow, so tiny'. Then I became jealous of her(hehe) cos' compare the size to mine, it's a huge difference.

But that was first impression, then gradually I started to realize how beautiful she was and I thought she has a huge eyes which made her the prettiest member out of Kara(in my opinion). Now, I think of her as beautiful, dorky, skinny, and cool Hara. Pretty Girl is the best song for her.

I thought she was your typical very pretty girl who's shy and reserved and all cool. I was bitter about Sunghee's departure from the group, and I thought at first DSP was out of talent and only employed pretty people. When I saw Hara and Jiyoung on variety, I fell in love with their open, no-holding-back and loveable personalities and my love for KARA quadrupled. ^^

my very first impression of Hara was that she is very very pretty both in heart and looks.

also very skinny >.<

The "skinny" impression grew more after I witnessed her slide under a very thin-gap fence in Invincible Youth @@

XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First, i thought "Wow, so good looking & really amazing body" & I thought She was kinda cute! & I love how her hips move in mister that's how it came to be that she is one of my favorite members :eyelove: & also I thought "WOW her eyes are big, but she looks good with them" LOL! it's just like that