[Other] First Impressions of Hara?

soshi123

I think my first impressions of Hara were in the vid of Go Go Summer, I dunno why but she looks really pretty! And also her voice!! Despite not having the best voice among the members (in my opinion) she really has a very unique voice!

Lol her eyes were so big! I found her on City Hunter and thought she was kinda cute so I searched her up. Then I saw her audition tape for JYP and went THAT GIRL CAN DANCE

In City Hunter, she was Da Hye right?? I really like CH. Her role as an uncontrolable teenage girl was perfect!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I first saw her on Invincible Youth before I knew who she was or who Kara was, and she was such a funny dork. I fell in love with her personality on that show. She seems to love goofing around every chance she gets and I love that. :D It seems to take a lot to make her serious or upset. Kara is my favorite group now, not just because of Hara, but she was the sole reason I discovered them.

Edited by ZenChai

I think my first impressions of Hara were in the vid of Go Go Summer, I dunno why but she looks really pretty! And also her voice!! Despite not having the best voice among the members (in my opinion) she really has a very unique voice!

In City Hunter, she was Da Hye right?? I really like CH. Her role as an uncontrolable teenage girl was perfect!

She definitely has a very distinct voice and I love it. Her singing needed a lot of work when she started but I think she does a great job now. Yeah, she played the spoiled girl Da Hye. :)

• 3 weeks later...

first time i saw hara was when i browsed the internet about kpop makeup on tumblr

The most catchy pictures are her! I was like OMG this girl looks so preety and cool!

The truth is i'm not really into korean, but since i saw her everything change XD

I love Kara because of her.

It's all because her beauty and her look at first lol..

But, it became more and more after i heard Kara's songs and her solo.

Totally love 

When I first saw Hara I thought she was a cool and poised girl (it was Mr.'s MV if my memory doesn't fail me). Then I started to watch all these clips from different shows on YouTube and realised she was also pretty random. Not that I was disappointed, I just started to love her more^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The first time I saw her was in the 'jumping' video. One thing that stood out was that she was very skinny, but watching the video closely, I noticed she was performing the dance moves more thoroughly than the other members, perhaps she was competitive, perhaps a little obsessive. However, after seeing the 'step' video, my impressions changed dramatically...