[Other] First Impressions of Hara?

soshi123

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think Hara is beautiful, and I've enjoyed watching her ever since I first saw her in Step.  Within the Kara group, she has always been not only beautiful, but also, along with Hammie, the easiest to distinguish.  Sometimes I had to look twice to see who some of them were in particular videos.  They are all pretty--the original Kara 4, then 5, then 3, and now 4 again.

• 2 weeks later...

My first impression of Hara I thought her character seemed cold, but once I got to know her more I regretted thinking that ^ ^;; she is so cute!!

Yes, I think that Hara seemed cold too at first. But actually she's very fun and witty person.

In IY, she even eats whole garlic to make others laugh hard. I'm laughing like a crazy when I see that. Hahaha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

she is pretty,  nice , and michievous.  i like her very much .  i  become kara fan because of her.  my sister is a fan of kara  since 2009 then  at that time im  not into kpop i never listen to any kpop song.   when my sister told me to watch kara honey . then i was like oh my  gosh!. who is the girl who really look like a doll. i pointed  out my finger on  that girl. and she told me that it was hara.. then after that i started to like hara and kara. i started to listen to their music until and  following their variety appearance. :) and i can say i am forever kamilia.!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tbh, when i first saw hara in the jumping mv, i never thought she was pretty (dont bash me, read on!!!). But i started watching her on IY and thought she was really cute and dorky. I really liked the way she talks. Slowly, after watching her on more variety shows and more performances, i find her really pretty now!! maybe her make up and hairstyle in jumping didn't really bring out her beauty :/ 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge fan of Lee Min Ho so I watch every drama of him. When I first saw Hara on City Hunter, I was like, "Who the hell is this girl clinging on my Nampyeon?" But I really admire her cute and youthful appearance despite of what she did on CH. I thought she was around 16 or 17 years old. I began searching on the internet for her name. And to my surprise, she was 20 years old at that time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...