[Other] First Impressions of Hara?

soshi123

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I saw Hara was on the Strong Heart episode with Gyuri/Taeyang/Daesung. Back then, I was just interested in Big Bang so I didn't pay attention to her, but I did notice that she looked absolutely adorable. The next time I saw her was in the Lupin music video, and that was when I got hooked to KARA. =]

at first i noticed the big eyes and thought something was wrong. plastic surgery was it. shrugged it off. then when i heard she has a fast metabolism i thought "hey! someone i can relate". definitely a strong girl...more like a super girl if you've seen her pull a truck.

i also thought she was the youngest. also thought she would be the most shy among them. turns out she's one cool dork!

and her doll eyes! the more you look at her the prettier she gets. some girls are definitely pretty but when the longer you stare, its just that.. but with her, you'll definitely get glued..

Very pretty. Doll-like. She was definitely different from others. Her prettiness attracted me to her a lot. But to be honest, there was a slight feeling of uncertainty. I felt as if she was a mysterious person with doll-like features. But I did like her seeing her the first time. And now I looooove Hara along with everyone in Kara.

im new to kpop, ive only been addicted to it for a few months haha. I knew hara was in kara but i didn't pay attention to her much, stupid me -_-, but then i started watching invincible youth. I didn't know about the show till recently. Hara really stood out to me, she was hilarious and i loved her instantly. she's all around a great person. i found out how her personality was and it made me love her even more! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...