• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soshi123

[Other] First Impressions of Hara?

497 posts in this topic

She's very sweet and funny in her shows. She can definitely hold her own against any other members. I think i remembered her most from KARA's pretty girl MV.

Hara always gives off a great smile, even though she has nothing to say, her great smile is the best.

At first I am not really a fan of her because I thought she is the type to act like a princess because of her looks. However, that changed when I started seeing her dorky, fun and humble side in different variety shows. Right now, I like her especially in IY :D

My first impression on HARA....

OMG she's pretty and too cute, I like her big eyes so much and she is dorky with her immature jokes in Invincible Youth.

i thought she was the youngest in KARA..

she's really pretty..

she has big eyes..:D

really like a DOLL,

with long black hair.

i though she was just plain pretty,

but now she's beyond pretty she's beautiful in and out!:)

I did not like her at first, i thought she was a fake and looked quite like a doll

but i still thought she was very pretty!

But now i love her , she's my favourite in kara ! :) :)

first impression? Well, lets just say that she captured my attention during an award show.

I found out about KARA during MAMA, and saw KARA sitting there, and the first person

I noticed was Hara =) She looked so beautiful there, of course the other

members were also outstanding ;)

I first saw her in a live perf. of Rock u.

I thought they were all cute (I was generalizing on all the girls)

But I didn't really pay attention specifically to Hara until I watched the first episode of Invincible Youth!

She's my number 1 kpop-star now! :) teehee

Shes totally like a doll the first time I saw her... Shes so cute and really out of this world!

i thought Hara was pretty cute but i didn't really think much about her. But when i watched some variety shows that has Hara in it i really like her personality and watching her perform with the rest of kara she looks very charismatic and cool :)

First time I saw her in the Mister MV, she stood out the most for me because I'm a sucker for long haired petite girls. :lol:

And she's the reason I got into KARA. :D

Edited by ppfdee

Started watching IY and couldn't help but notice that Hara was the ultimate dork of the group XD I fell for the endless immature jokes!

my impression for her was she looked exactly like a doll and her personality rocks

A mermaid princess! And after a while, my impression to her changed into just a carp only. :lol: That's from Gyuri! :hihi:

i was like wow !!! so dam beautiful !!! i thought she really looked like a barbie doll... those perfect eyes long hair and stunning looks.... OMG !!!

My first impression of her was that she had really big eyes :D. But I didn't pay attention to her much until IY, which is when I started falling for her. When she was on the phone with her grandma, and explaining a little bit about her relationship with her grandma...ALMOST made me tear up xD. I felt like I just wanted to jump through the screen, and just...tell her everything will be okay :D.

Then I saw her on the show "Taxi", and that really got to me (if you haven't noticed, I become weak when I see a girl tear up xD). When she mentioned that she hadn't seen her parents for 2 years, man...its one of those times you just can't help but pity her, but at the same time respect her for still standing strong.

What finished the job was when I saw her on a "big match" cut, where one of the interviewers explained her hardship after she debuted. He described how she avoided interviews and the camera, her popularity with male fans, and how he chastised her. But It was a good finish when he mentioned how much she has grown since then, which made me so proud I wanted to clap, but I didn't want to seem crazy to the people around me at that time xD.

HARA FIGHTING!!!!

my first impression of her wasn't that great,

i thought she'd just be like a bimbo, only having looks

but i was wrong; her personality is so charming

everything is nice about her!

for me its her bright eyes..tells a lot of emotions hehe... i like it.. and her long hair.. she's very cute..