[Other] First Impressions of Hara?

soshi123

• 2 weeks later...

I remember her from "Pretty Girl" and thought 'Geez, her teeth and her eyes are gorgeous'

I was hoping that instead of just being pretty, she had an awesome personality as well and when

I found out that she did I began to love her so much. It was IY when I actually began to see her personality shine through.

If anyone remembers the 1st IY episode, the girls were super quiet and didn't know each other and I felt the exact same way

Sunny & Yuri did; I didn't know anything about Hyunah, Sunhwa, Narsha, Hyomin or Hara..I just knew they were in different groups..

B.C I'm a Sone, I thought of other girls as the ones I didn't care to get to know better b.c all

I needed was soshi but Hara kept pulling me in and I began to appreciate her and Kara as a whole ^^

I think I said this before, but hara was the reason why I initially became interested in kara <3 watching her in honey wondering "whoa who's that girl she's so adorableee" XD.

Im new to kara, hahaahh. So the first video i watched is mister. I find hara very slim :) Hehe, she look like a doll too!

New to kara? Welcome :) you'll be surprised to know that hara's waist is actually only 20 inches, so she's considered on of the skinniest idols live XD.

If you want to see her look more doll-like features, I urge you to watch their 'honey' performances :D

Don't faint now lol.

HARA is the reason I LOVE KARA SOO MUCH :geminluv:

it happened a few months ago ...

I have nothing to do so I turn on the television ...

I'm still thinking of what to do in college at that time :frustrated:

and then I found a KPOP section ON DEMAND :hihi:

I WATCHED EVERYTHING ON THAT SECTION

ONLY ONE SONG AND GROUP CAUGHT MY EYE :inluv:

KARA'S HONEY

HARA IS THE MOST NOTICEABLE GIRL FOR ME IN THAT MV :adore:

SHE LOOKS DELICATE AND SWEET :friendly::jogging::cheerful:

BASICALLY FOR ME SHE'S LIKE A DOLL I'VE NEVER SEEN OR IMAGINE :shining::touched::thankful::gemadmire::gemflower:

I WANT HER AS MY UNNI :giggly:

THEN I STARTED TO SEARCH NON STOP ABOUT THEM

I LEARN THEIR SONGS ...

ALTHOUGH I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT :gemhuh:

I KNOW HOW TO SING IT :gemhappy::gemheart: : :gemhyper:

KARA HARA FIGHTING

I LOVE U UNNI :gemcheer::51333867:

I think I said this before, but hara was the reason why I initially became interested in kara <3 watching her in honey wondering "whoa who's that girl she's so adorableee" XD.

New to kara? Welcome :) you'll be surprised to know that hara's waist is actually only 20 inches, so she's considered on of the skinniest idols live XD.

If you want to see her look more doll-like features, I urge you to watch their 'honey' performances :D

Don't faint now lol.

im in the same boat with the reason why i got interested in kara :thumbup: hara's really charming in that mv !! im also new

because i just recently gather my courage to join this site im sort of shy hehehe :harac:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a theory before ... the person's appearance is somehow the opposite of what she is ... I have prove this to myself way before I saw KARA ...

when I first saw her I thought ... she look like a doll ... but this girl is witty and fun to be with im guessing lol ;)

[kamiliaunite][/kamiliaunite]

The first time i saw her was in invincible youth...kinda late uh ...

I was like woah this girl is funny & got talent ..

She really work hard in tat show..thats what im thinking

Thou she may be young ..But she knows how to take care of herself very well ...

HAra Hwaiting..

Edited by Liza