• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soshi123

[Other] First Impressions of Hara?

497 posts in this topic

My first impression : Hara is beautiful, and I thought she's a shy-whiny type girl, but then, my thought was wrong -_-

when i first saw hara...i said,"DANG HER EYES ARE BIG!!!" then after looking at her a little longer i realized how pretty she is.

MY 1ST IMPRESSION OF HARA IS THAT SHE'S AN ANGEL. <3

She looks really pretty and energetic, since I watch IY but I don't know her yet~~

Invincible Youth! I love Hara in Invincible Youth! Love Hara more and more each day!

I literally went "OMG She's so cute!" when i first saw her in "pretty" mv. she was with her headphones in the mv and she looks really adorable :D

she's freaking gorgeous cutie girl!! :eyelove:

can't stop staring at her just like crazy!!

fall in love with her immediately :rolleyes:

she didnt catch my eye right away but now on my top three what i saw first was :blushing: :blushing:probably her big eyes

I also think that she is the most beauty girl on the group, then I saw Hammie and... LOL, she is cute too, and nobody can't tell me that is not true.

first impression of her: too cute >_<

I know KARA since pretty girl~ and all of member looks nice in white dress~

I tought KARA is the cutest Kpop girlgrup ^_^

For me, it was her smile and her huge eyes! Irresistable! Then after watching her a bit more, I was attracted to her playfulness hehe :P

The first time I saw her was probably during an episode of Star Golden Bell. I remember noticing her eyes and hair in particular.

My first impression of Hara is that she is really cute and has beautiful eyes. And then as I saw videos of her on tv shows, even her personality was really cute and everything she did was really funny

I first saw Hara or in fact known about Kara after I saw "Rock U" MV

Hara catches my eyes the most, with her pretty, innocent face. She stand out the most to me :))

from the beginning, i just pay attention to nicole, but then slowly but sure, i think that hara is the prettiest of all. she has the cutest and the brightest smile among them

I've always thought she was cute and pretty! I watched Step and Lupin MV just several days ago and I got hooked onto Kara ever since and I thought Hara is really beautiful *_*. Her eyes! I also watched some clips of her on variety shows, she is just adorable!

When i first saw Hara she immediately became my bias <3

She was so pretty, her eyes were so big and she looked so cute ^___^

Her eye winks are quick and effective. Her general look is also bit different from the others.

She has this more of doll like look to it.

When I first saw Goo Hara I wondered if she was really asian. Her eyes are so big :D

her eyes and then her waist i that that hshe had a eating problem. so skinny .

her dear eyes was sparkely

My Reaction: Oh My God, that girl has the cutest and biggest eyes I've ever seen. I don't know her, but I think I'm in love.

At first I thought she's a sweet girl. Though it immediately change when I saw her on Invincible Youth lol

i thought she was different from other idols, and her eyes lol. First time i saw her was in the Mr. Mv. And thought that she was so beautiful

My first thought when I saw Hara was this, "Hey she's pretty cu.... OH MY LORD HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THAT SKINNY?"

Edited by Soshibro

My first impression of Hara was how can a girl be this gorgeous from watching Invincible Youth then I immediately fall in love with Hara til now and I don't it never change! I love and support Hara forever no matter what!!! Hara<3