• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soshi123

[Other] First Impressions of Hara?

497 posts in this topic

I only got to know HARA through Invincible Youth and gosh man its like love at first sight! she's my fav among the many other female artiste. jiayou hara!!

First impression of hara is she totally looks like a real life doll dancing and singing on stage. Her facial features are exquisite. And her spirit when comes to game - never give up!

My first impression when I saw her is that She's so pretty and I adore those lovable eyes.. hehe

Saw her for the first time in Sweet girl chuseok special when she's winking.. >_<

my first impression..hmm!

i thought she was...cute and her eyes are really glowing :D

but at first i didn't like her teeth..but she's stilll the cutest thing ever!!

i've ever seen....awww..the cuteness!!cannot resist!!

My first impression of Hara was that she looked like a doll. Didn't really appeal to me much at that time either as pretty faces aren't exactly rare when it comes to female idols. :thumbup1:

Of course after seeing her perform and watching her videos (especially Kara bakery and IY), Hara began to grow on me. Nowadays I can't help but smile to myself when I see a video clip of her or a gif. :blush:

Aigoo~~ I can't remember it well..

Well the first time I ever notice Hara is from a show called 'Gold Miss', where Kara teaches the unni-es their Butt Dance of Mister..

In that show, Hara gives me a very friendly feeling, and she's very patient at teaching the unni-es.. And I'm attracted by her figure too~~

Her face looked like an angel to me @@@

I can't helped but to notice her on every show that she's performing or participating..

i wasnt a hara fan in the beginning cause i though she was a snob but now im such a huge fan of her! she's cute and funny! i love watching her! her personality is a total contrast of her pretty face ^^

First thing that I actually noticed about Hara was probably her eyes and her cute little look on her face everytime LOL

the first time i saw hara i've decided she;s gonna be my wife

I supported KARA since Rock U days...

And I'm confuse who's the maknae.. if it is jiyoung or hara,

I've thought hara was the maknae.. but as the time goes by my mind was stuck on hara everytime I hear KARA..

and then till now My Favorite is Hara...

I really don't care to what other people said, that she can't sing and talentless..

For me she's just under-rated...

Well Love KARA! ...so much! ^.^

I will be a forever fan!

1st Impression: Oh My God!!

2nd Impression: What pretty eyes!!

3rd Impression: I love her straight hair ^__^

Outcome: Big fan of Hara and Kara ;:jyc4:

I thought she was really cute ^^

I thought it was a doll =)

i first knew Kara when they started promoting Honey :D and i thought she was the maknae at first keke :D she reminds me of a pretty doll because of her appearance (long hair, round eyes) keke :3

first i thought she looked like a doll or a mannequin for a moment when she stood still,but she's really a pretty person :eyelove:

my frist impression of hara was her big beautiful eyes... she looked like a doll for me... :inluv: she is such a cute and funny person...

I saw a fanmade video of Hara and thought she was the prettiest thing ever. I still kind of think that she is =]