• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soshi123

[Other] First Impressions of Hara?

497 posts in this topic

Hara stood out when I first saw her..

She had these big beautiful eyes, heart-shaped face and a stunning smile..

Thats how I got hooked on to her..

Just Her Straight Hair...

Edited by Incubus
Please do not quadruple post.

Her eyes took some getting used to. Very big, a bit scary O_O. But after watching Invincible Youth I quickly became a fan of everything about her haha.

like most people, i thought she was pretty. and i thought it was funny her name rhymed with her group's name? lol

shes so slim and her face so small i always thought her petite... but then again she the second tallest in the group lol?

well, when i saw a kara mv, i think it was honey... i really thought that hara was the prettiest, i didn't know her name...

so i really searched it on the internet...

and after watching IY a lot... hara is really playful and competetive...

For me it was her eyes!! They grabbed my attention instantly and she has a really pretty face =)

I remember watching LUPIN Mv and not knowing all their names, because I was only familier with "Honey" a few months earlier. Jiyoung & Goo Hara caught my eye, but I stuck to Hara because her beautiful eyes.

Caught her for the first time in "Rock U" MV... she looked like she popped out of a box of dolls lol. Cute and fresh looks.

i think my first impression of Hara was on 1st epi of IY when she got woke up without her make up on. Not a very good one. But she was amazing on Mister!

she's like a doll!! so skinny and cute!!

i admired her... soo gd at evrythin.. funny.. pretty...

GOO HARA HWAITING ^^

her long hair and skinny body

i think she's very barbie lookalike.. so cute.. her eyes esp. so big and pretty, just like a doll .. -DD

Well her cuteness didn't grab my attention... I always thought she was quite normal actually (O_O). It was when I found out she was sooo funny I couldn't stop watching any of the shows she was in. LOL I always laugh so hard whenever she's on

my very

first KARA mv

is pretty girl.

hara is at the start right?

she's so eye catching!

her hair

suits her!

and i think

she don't

look korean.

i dont know

just saying

my 1st impression.

cute. that's it. didnt really think more of it till recently. i think i've gotten to like her alot now really.

i find her humor interesting and matches mine alot :tongue: so yeah im totally digging her NOW

i loved her from first sight...... she looks like a typical girl next door.. and her unique face really make me fell in love with her.....

She sort out stand out from the group and i really cant describe how speical is Hara... Her big eyes, long hair everything haha...

The first time i saw hara ...... i was mesmorized at how someone can be so pretty and thought i was in a dream- It was hauntingly beautiful ^^

To be honest, i only got interested in KARA because of HARA. As i watched more shows of her, my love grew for her. Shes beatiful, atheletic, smart, dorky, cute .... if i were to name all the characteristics and traits she possesses it would take an eternity. And seriously... how can anyone hate her? she just perfect- any mans dream to even meet her XD (the best MV of hara for me would be lupin)

Well anyways, peace out

KARA FIGHTING!!!